StarCraft® II

Low fps with powerful computer. HOTS expac.

(Locked)

I'm having the same issues, lategame I'm at 2-7 fps and I play with everything on low. I have tried all the fixes like closing backround programs and disabling anti alising etc.

MY SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS

OPERATING SYSTEM:Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1)
CPU TYPE:Intel® Core™ i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz
CPU SPEED:2.22 GHz
SYSTEM MEMORY:7.98 GB
VIDEO CARD MODEL:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M
VIDEO CARD MEMORY:3.95 GB
VIDEO CARD DRIVER:nvd3dum.dll
HARD DISK SIZE:254.45 GB
HARD DISK FREE SPACE:90.35 GB (36%)
DOWNLOAD SPEED:1.01 MB/s (8.4 mbps)
Bump.
they banned me for 7 days trying to inform people of this issue...

my specs are i5 3570k 4.3 ghz
gtx 670 oc
corsair veng 8gb

my computer should rip sc2 hots a new $#@hole on ultra but lags at 20 fps..

BLIZZARD IS IGNORING US

i have i7-3770K at 4.4 GHz,
and a GTX 680
Fps drops to 30 in big battles. Fix this poor optimization Blizzard!!
please fix.....................
I am having the same issue.
I have a 7970 3 gig edition
3770k i7
8 gigs of ram.
I am running on ultra and I get 12-13 fps. Original sc2 i got 60-80 fps
Same issue

Running with

Win8 Pro
8GBs memory
2 ATI 6970 HDs with 2GB RAM each
overclocked AMD FX 8-Core to 5GHz
SC2 is on an SSD

Can't do s^*& in game. Having to play on Low Settings
$%#^$%^ pissed fix this #$% now its been a month................................
come on blizzard games in alpha code runs better than this crap.
I'm having the same problem and it's making the game impossible to play

i7 - 920
6gb mem
7950 3gb
tried ssd and hdd
Same here. Issue since 1.5

12gb ram
amd phenom 2X6 1045T 2.7ghz
ATI Radeon HD 4600

I know my graphics is not the best, but I was able to play the game perfectly on medium-high settings during WoL. No longer playable on lowest settings. That's incredibly frustrating.
this is bull$%^$ company doesn't give a rats @$$ abgout it's customers or players.. all should get refunds and forget this nightmare of a company
16 gb ram, GTX 560 TI, quad core i5-3570k

7.8 windows experience score lol

10-12 second stalls where i am unable to do anything in 2v2 when I set my graphics to medium? what

32 ms ping, 52 mbps download according to speedtest, also having issues download the maps. I shouldn't have to cancel 4-5 times and wait 10 minutes to download 8 mb of maps.

edit: the post above me is hilarious, I mean they're obviously going to fix the issues.. it is particularly annoying since this is a multiplayer game where 5-10 seconds of lag can totally ruin the game, but lets not lose our minds over this.
Edited by ketones on 3/31/2013 11:24 AM PDT
edit: the post above me is hilarious, I mean they're obviously going to fix the issues.. it is particularly annoying since this is a multiplayer game where 5-10 seconds of lag can totally ruin the game, but lets not lose our minds over this.

why is it obvious? this issue was originally reported during the wings of liberty BETA.
because blizzard has a record of fixing their problems? haha. by all means, act like a little kid and cry if you want.
Same issue for me... Was able to play Wings of Liberty on high settings at 60fps. With HOTS I have to put everything at Low to even be playable, and with even that it's only running at about 45fps at good times (gets down to 15fps during big fights).
Same issues here,

12GB Ram
Quad Core A8 3.6GHz
7850 HD Radeon 2GB GDDR5

Played amazing in WoL 4v4 games, now lagging on the Starcraft II Clients "Suggested" Settings Which has never changed for me despite my hardware configuration and it's ability to handle higher graphics.
Bump. Blizzard, your customers really would like an answer. We know you see this.

Why are you ignoring it?
bump
BUMP! over week with no game play, this level of customer service is embarrassing...
Bump.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]