StarCraft® II

(UPDATE: 11:32 AM PDT) Login issues for NA

Community Manager
UPDATE: This should be resolved!

We are aware there is an issue with NA logins and we are looking into it currently. Stay tuned for updates.
Edited by Cloaken on 3/14/2013 11:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Great to hear that:)
Reply Quote
Here's hoping that it is fixed soon!
Reply Quote
Thank god i hope this won't effect my progress so far
Reply Quote
:(
Reply Quote
>:[
Reply Quote
Okay that great. Thought I got hack again from China or something when I couldn't log in.
Reply Quote
i literally JUST experienced this. Running the Repair Tool from the Launcher is a no go for fixing this.
Reply Quote
thank you
Reply Quote
Thank you for letting us know
Reply Quote
I changed my region to Europe to see if that would let me play. All my achievements are reset on the new name I had to make, as well as my campaign progress. Also, can't seem to find the option to switch back to Americas.
Reply Quote
Better get fixed soon.... its only been a few days since launch. But thanks for posting to let us know.
Reply Quote
thanks cause i just tried to login and it said to login with previous region but my previous region is americas so im confused. Hope it gets fixed fast ive been waiting to play this since i first pre-ordered it.
Reply Quote
Yeah it says that there is maintenance to be done and i should select another region which i thought was dumb. I have faith blizzard will fix it soon enough. BUT come on just got out of school wanted to play and i cant :( didn't make y'all wait for my $ when i bought the game :( anyways cant wait to play threw more of the camp i really like it so far !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Region Client Mismatch?
Reply Quote
The swarm thanks you.
Reply Quote
Fix it. Jerks.
Reply Quote
Ohhh the region mismatch error.... I hoped I would never see this again after the beta!
Reply Quote
They will fix it when they can no need to be an !@# about it
Reply Quote
:O
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]