StarCraft® II

supreme xelnaga artifact #4

I can't find it!! Anyone find?
Reply Quote
Cannot find it either.
Reply Quote
Those are the things wich you have to kill in the kame-hame-ha battle between Kerri's and Narud? If that's so I think I know wich you are referring, it is at the left of Narud's platform. Near all those artifacts there are vespene gas containers. They're pretty visible, so find them and you'll find the artifacts.
Reply Quote
if supreme is the mission where you kill the 3 bosses, then the ancient one, the fourth artifact is in the top right area of the 3rd boss area. Youll see somewhat of a cliff, and you have to leap there. Then there are a few more areas that you leap through; youll see a few of those acid monsters there as well.
Reply Quote
It's right after you kill the boss that charges (big, red, spikey dude) and you finish the cutscene, you'll get more units to use in your group. As you continue, look for a path to your party's right (up on the computer screen) just after you cross the bridge made of vines and you encounter the first group of banelings. Hope this helps!
Reply Quote
Thanks, Kable! Found it because of your instructions!
Reply Quote
Reminds me of when I built that shadow orb in Frozen Throne...
Reply Quote
Thank's for the info ;)
Reply Quote
Excellent tip, location right on! Just wanted to add have to hop from ledge to ledge killing acid spitting toads along the way.
Reply Quote
yeah thanks Kable never would have found it. Probably not that's kinda a secret location no wonder some kind find it. We have the same pic with embarrassment I cant remember who it is. One of the Terran units right? Did I choose a pic on account creation? lol cant remember
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]