StarCraft® II

Tosh and Nova, I can play both missions?

In the initial mission where you have the decision to choose who to side with, I picked Tosh.

However, after completing the mission I go back to look in my mission archives and see the mission "Ghost of a Chance" or otherwise known as Nova's mission. I clicked on the mission and proceeded to begin and I was confused at what was going on. If I play the mission and complete it , would it affect any part of the campaign? Or will I just receive the 50,000 bonus credits and its like nothing happened and Tosh is still my ally.
Reply Quote
need to start a new campaign, or load a save before the choice
Reply Quote
I already finished Tosh's mission, but I am still able to play nova's mission on the same campaign (which I did not complete) and did not load a save before the choice but am still able to play nova's mission, im just wondering if it will change anything and was it intended that I be able to play nova's mission even before finishing the actual campaign and would ir affect anything is my main question.
Reply Quote
I don't believe it will affect your campaign. It's just a bonus mission, I think. And yes, I think the credits will be accessible, but I'm not sure.
Edited by JawaThePwn on 3/14/2013 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
any missions you do in the archive have absolutely no effect on the campaign going forward.
Reply Quote
I don't believe it will affect your campaign. It's just a bonus mission, I think. And yes, I think the credits will be accessible, but I'm not sure.

120000 (or 60000) credits for both Tosh and Nova missions. Achievements will increase the amount of credits by 50000-60000 (i.e. kill a spectre in Nova mission)
Edited by Alkaline on 3/16/2013 7:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
you don't get the credits or the bonus, all you get is completion for the competitionist achievements.
Reply Quote
Oh ok, Thanks guys
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]