StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class X

I shake my head, grinning as I get my hair wet and grab the shampoo. "Didn't plan on it, sweet cheeks."
IC:
[Alicia]
I cross my arms and give Terance the preverbal look of death for a slow ten second count;
"...Sweet Cheeks?..."
My voice could have melted battle steel.
"Alright, so I pushed it." I start rinsing out the shampoo, giving her a quick kiss to apologize. "Sorry."
IC:
[Alicia]
Grabbing his chin, I kiss him back. Pulling back I grin;
"Just be careful when and where you call me that, you could give me the wrong idea..."
I say with wicked grin.
Edited by Warhawk on 3/15/2013 10:54 PM PDT
I nod, stepping out of the water to allow her into it. "I'll remember that. Though I think the hand holding is somewhat of a give away." I chuckle to myself as I start putting on body wash. This felt right. I felt like I could do everything with Alicia and still be happy. I felt like I'd want to die with Alicia as my wife. Of course, we were still both fairly young, so only time would tell.
IC:
[Alicia]
Stepping into the spray I stand there for a moment, luxuriating in the drumming of the water;
...almost like a massage...
I think with a grin, before pushing on Terance's shoulder, turning his back to me;
"I think you're going to like this..."
I murmur in his ear, as I start massaging his back. Working my way down his back, I give Terance an empathic push of relaxation and pleasure.
Edited by Warhawk on 3/15/2013 11:19 PM PDT
A slight tingly sensation runs up my spine and I lean against the wall. "You sly fox you." I immediately start to relax. "You're good at this..."
Edited by Zarkun on 3/15/2013 11:20 PM PDT
IC:
[Alicia]
"Let's just say I've had a bit of practice..."
I say softly, working the base of his spine before going back up to his shoulders.
Edited by Warhawk on 3/15/2013 11:23 PM PDT
A small groan of pain and relief escapes me. "Ahhhh, that felt good. Been trying to get rid of that kink for weeks." I only relax more, letting her work her magic.
IC:
[Alicia]
"On your knees, butter bones."
I say with an exaggerated tone of command, kissing the back of his neck, continuing the empathic feed.
Edited by Warhawk on 3/15/2013 11:32 PM PDT
I comply, slowly sliding down and leaning against the wall. "Not kidding, best massage ever. Of all time."
IC:
[Alicia]
Letting out a peal of musical laughter;
"Something tells me that might just have to do with the circumstances, but I'll believe you."
I say softly in Terance's ear as I continue with the massage.

Completely working his shoulders, I move back down his back before focusing on each arm, slowly pulsing the empathic feed the entire time. With a sigh, I drop to my knees behind him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and nuzzling his head with my own;
"Better?"
Edited by Warhawk on 3/15/2013 11:48 PM PDT
I nod, just kind of laying there like a boned fish. "You wouldn't believe it. How did you know?"
IC:
[Alicia]
I chuckle, kissing his cheek;
"Practice and experience, Terance, practice and experience. While you were digging stuff up or bashing heads in, I was probably seducing hoards of cute boys and girls... But I think I've settled down now... Found somebody too handsome for his own good..."
Edited by Warhawk on 6/25/2013 3:32 PM PDT
I chuckle and nod, turning to face her. "I'd say you have. I have to ask something though."
Edited by Zarkun on 3/15/2013 11:56 PM PDT
IC:
[Alicia]
Sensing a serious tone, I nod, a more somber expression on my face;
"What is it?"
Edited by Warhawk on 3/15/2013 11:58 PM PDT
"Why me?" There was no more to add to it. It was that simple. Of all the guys in the galaxy she could have chosen, why me?
Edited by Zarkun on 3/16/2013 12:00 AM PDT
IC:
I shrug;
"Circumstance, I guess? I'd kinda grown distant from most everyone I'd been with... It had been more fun and games at the time... If I was going to settle down, there was going to need to be a serious side of things... Someone from the frolics of my youth just didn't seem like the best of ideas."
Edited by Warhawk on 3/16/2013 12:04 AM PDT
I nod slowly, processing it. I suppose that made sense. Had I been more interested in women growing up, especially after finding Katarn, I'd have made the same decision. "I can understand that." I lean in and kiss her, pulling away and looking her in the eyes. "I'll say it again. I love you, Alicia Remington, and promise to never leave you."
IC:
[Alicia]
"Damn straight."
I say, leaning against him. Reaching a hand up, I shut the water off;
"I'm feeling kinda lazy right now, so I'm gonna leave the whole drying off process to you..."
I murmur with a wicked grin.

OOC:
Damn, these two are taking up quite a bit of space...
Edited by Warhawk on 3/16/2013 12:10 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]