StarCraft® II

Terran OP Hatred Shelter (HotS edition)

"You will be safe here." -MeepSquad (9/16/2010)

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/628078909
Reply Quote
Looks like the Zerg QQ is ramping up. Fear not, the shelter will always return in times of need... it just won't be as epic as the original. Thanks, post limit. :\
Reply Quote
so...cold....shut the door! your letting the QQ in! Also someone hide the widow mine! I see dustin browder coming with a bat
Reply Quote
So zerg cant just amove into victory any more? Good, bout time. This should cull the herd of lower league zerg fotm fanbois.

So far, really enjoying the game play that widow mines are opening up, can actually use turtling on a whole new level now.

Good times ahead!
Reply Quote
I couldn't be happier with HotS at the moment. It's made the game, so far, less about herp derping your way to a death army and 1a'ing it into your opponent and much more focused on a micro. Which is what starcraft is really about.
Reply Quote
I couldn't be happier with HotS at the moment. It's made the game, so far, less about herp derping your way to a death army and 1a'ing it into your opponent and much more focused on a micro. Which is what starcraft is really about.

Yes but the zergs dont like it when you take away their A move wins......
Reply Quote
I think zerg are just complaining about the game just like they did in Wings of Liberty. They need to understand that the game has changed. I personally feel like yes terrans can put more pressure into zergs early to mid-game. This though only punish the long greed they had in Wings of Libety where zergs will take a 3rd base so easily and fast. As far as late game I think zerg still has a better army compositios then terran.
Reply Quote
Hide the mines in the attics!
Reply Quote
Meepsquad was the best, Haha those where good times. Might as well go use WM's before they get nerfed.
Reply Quote
I think there's an invisible proti-
Reply Quote
I think there's an invisible proti-

ugh, that joke is so ol-
Reply Quote
Setting up a perimeter of widow mines to keep us safe. They're so OP they can even kill the sniper!
Reply Quote
guys i found some warhounds in the basement
Reply Quote
"You will be safe here." -MeepSquad (9/16/2010)

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/628078909

I wish someone could necro that...
Reply Quote
HOLY !@#$! 355 PAGES! We've got our work cut out for us.
Reply Quote
HOLY !@#$! 355 PAGES! We've got our work cut out for us.

well it would have been more but that was the post limit lol.....
Reply Quote
Burrow the mine, turn the hellbat back to a hellion, they might not notice them.
Reply Quote
Having fun on ladder as T and enjoying the campaign. A liiiitle disappointed in the 2 new units but between all the buffs to core units (seige tank, medivac, reaper) I can't complain.
Reply Quote
Well, brace yourselves terrans, we're starting for another 2 year long nerf time.
Our dear D. Kim states Widow mine OP, Oracle UP, VR "maybe" op, Ultra to be buffed with charge again "maybe".

I can't wait to see WM deals 50 damage with a 3 minute cooldown with 200 energy, Oracle with 150 range, and instawinlisk.

I feel this is going to be a another two, awesomely awful years.
Reply Quote
Hey guys............................................... For the Swarm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]