StarCraft® II

Terran OP Hatred Shelter (HotS edition)

So zerg cant just a move into victory any more? Good, bout time.

i used to main zerg, but main terran now, if you let a zerg get to the point where they can just a move, you aren't doing your job in the match up.
I've had many games where they left me to macro and i just a move at the end and win, but other games that's not possible because they know how to play against zerg.
Reply Quote
03/15/2013 09:09 AMPosted by Braunz

i used to main zerg, but main terran now, if you let a zerg get to the point where they can just a move, you aren't doing your job in the match up.
I've had many games where they left me to macro and i just a move at the end and win, but other games that's not possible because they know how to play against zerg.
I used to main terran now i play random and i really enjoy A-Moving with zerg
Reply Quote
03/15/2013 09:09 AMPosted by Braunz

So. Dont let a zerg alone to macro, or you lose.

http://www.troll.me/images/ancient-aliens-guy/balance.jpg
Reply Quote
03/15/2013 10:58 AMPosted by KillerBunny

So. Dont let a zerg alone to macro, or you lose.

http://www.troll.me/images/ancient-aliens-guy/balance.jpg

Well... it worked for WoL. :\
Reply Quote
MLG Terran OP hate incoming!
Reply Quote
Zerg tearstorm inbound. Just like old times.
Reply Quote
Played a game against a former master league zerg that didn't understand that hellbats are good against lings. He kept making masses and masses of lings so he lost lol. My macro was pretty horrible too. His post game graph showed him far ahead, expect that he was stubbornly making the wrong units like it was Lings of Liberty.
Reply Quote
Oh good.
Guys I got popcorn.
Reply Quote
Oh good.
Guys I got popcorn.

Where's GulDhor?
Reply Quote
Let me wipe this QQ off the heel of my boot before i come in.
Reply Quote
I used to main toss but got tired of zerg a move woth roaches. Now play terran and can harrass all day long :D. Also I <3 mines
Edited by kiranear on 3/16/2013 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well, we terrans may havent won the war of balance yet, but we definitely took some ground today with life beating polt. Are all the mines and medivacs hidden away properly? We dont want the Zerg QQ to reach them before this is over
Edited by Zerglor on 3/16/2013 11:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You terran sicken me so.
Reply Quote
You terran sicken me so.

who let this into the bunker
Reply Quote
03/17/2013 06:49 AMPosted by kiranear
You terran sicken me so.

I did
Reply Quote
03/17/2013 09:07 AMPosted by Kdm

I did

KILL IT WITH FIRE!
There's a FIRE! FIRE!
Reply Quote
Well, we terrans may havent won the war of balance yet, but we definitely took some ground today with life beating polt. Are all the mines and medivacs hidden away properly? We dont want the Zerg QQ to reach them before this is over

MC beat MVP, too. Using, *gasp* Phoenix and Oracle harass to intercept or delay those scary Medivacs.
Reply Quote

I did

KILL IT WITH FIRE!
There's a FIRE! FIRE!

http://i.imgur.com/nZmclME.gif
Reply Quote
Posting for old times sake.

<3'd the OP shelter
Reply Quote
03/17/2013 11:17 AMPosted by MattOverMind

MC beat MVP, too. Using, *gasp* Phoenix and Oracle harass to intercept or delay those scary Medivacs.

o noes changing a build to deal with a new ability gasp we wouldnt want the other races to do that. The just want to a move units
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]