StarCraft® II

HOTS Map-Making 3/13/13 - finished

Hey guys, creator of Ohana LE here,

Want to watch a little bit of mapmaking with some chill music? Tune in at 12:30pm PDT at the following link and sit back and relax to some mapmaking :)

http://www.twitch.tv/esvision

Also using the new computer I promised to get!
Edited by IronManSC on 3/14/2013 10:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Developer
Very cool, I can't wait to see what you guys are able to create with the new tilesets.
Reply Quote
Watching right now!!! :D
Reply Quote
:D
Reply Quote
ahh he's back LOL
Reply Quote
I watched for about half an hour. Nice job! I like the soundtrack music as well.
Reply Quote
Developer
Very cool stuff - Hopefully the video will be recorded so you can keep the archive linked for others to take a look at.
Reply Quote
I will do so deletarius!

p.s. add to ladder ;)
Reply Quote
good god, he back!!!!

:D
Reply Quote
Thanks for watching guys! I will stream again tomorrow probably.
Reply Quote
Wait a second... I thought this was the guy that quit map making for sc2.... or was that someone else?
Reply Quote
No, that was someone else. Ironman was upset about the need for iOS 1.5 to play starcraft after the arcade patch (I believe). He in no way said that he was quitting.
Reply Quote
Wait a second... I thought this was the guy that quit map making for sc2.... or was that someone else?

I believe your talking about the Creator of Cloud Kingdom.

Also big fan Ironman! Your map is literally my favorite map, great for my mech style
Reply Quote

That was SUPEROUMAN, creator of Cloud Kingdom.
Reply Quote

I went away temporarily for a few months, but I'm back now. The guy you're talking about was another ESV Mapmaker, SUPEROUMAN, creator of Cloud Kingdom.
Reply Quote
Are you doing this again in the future? I am really interested in learning a thing or two about creating maps and the map editor in general.
Reply Quote
Are you doing this again in the future? I am really interested in learning a thing or two about creating maps and the map editor in general.

doing it right now at http://www.twitch.tv/esvision
Reply Quote
Ohana is a great map, looking forward to seeing what you produce next.

Gratz buddy, looks like you're even getting some love from the SC2 dev team.
Reply Quote
everyday?
Reply Quote
everyday?

Usually monday-friday if i have a map to work on. Tomorrow i'll stream.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]