StarCraft® II

Game Client version mismatch

I don't know what the issue is and I don't know how I can fix this. What can I do?

I'm choosing America as my region but I'm still getting this area. There's no reason I would've installed any other region if I was given that choice.
Reply Quote
Same issue here. Wasn't happening last night either.
Reply Quote
Is the america server down or something? I cant play.
Reply Quote
Neither can I.
Reply Quote
Was on at 10 and nothing like this was happening than. But now getting the same issue
Reply Quote
same :(
Reply Quote
same here....
Reply Quote
Yep, getting this as well as of today. Launcher says my game client is up to date, and what's funny is I CAN play on Europe even though I haven't been patching for that region, usually play on Americas.

Edit: I'm seeing there's 5 or so posts about the same thing in the other tech support forum, and I'm not able to log into WoW either. I can log into D3, however?
Edited by Lansu on 3/14/2013 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
What version shows up for you at the login screen? This looks like it is happening to me as well. Looking into this.

EDIT: looks like this is something we're looking into.
Edited by Machkhan on 3/14/2013 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same issue... Version 2.0.6.25180

Always play and patch americas, but getting same error as above.. It will let me log into Europe though :/. Off to the gym get this fixed before I get back :).
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Yea. This is only affecting the North American region.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
This should be resolved now.
Reply Quote
I'm getting this error now for the first time today (4/2/2013).
Reply Quote
I am also getting the same error on the American servers.

Game client version 2.0.6.25180
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
The Americas server is on patch 2.0.7. Are you using an European client?
Reply Quote
I switched regions to play on EU after patching for AM. I then restarted the client, it "updated" to the EU version (patch 2.0.6.) and now I cannot connect to AM despite the client thinking it is "up to date".

Repair tool and deleting ProgramData files did nothing, reinstalling now.
Edited by dice on 4/2/2013 2:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
We're looking into these issues, but they should be fixed soon. This seems to be relating to playing in the another region before patch, as the client is thinking you're from EU not AM.
Reply Quote
I believe the patch may not go into effect until after you restart. I did log onto to AM after the patch was live, but switched to EU region without restarting the client. When I restarted the client after logging out of EU (but not logging onto AM), I had the issues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]