StarCraft® II

Infested Kerrigan vs Primal Kerrigan?

So they made it sound like Primal Kerrigan looked stronger and different than infested Kerrigan.

she looked the same to me, am I missing something? does anyone have a comparison? or was the shocking thing that she is just re-infested?

barely related but kerrigan with zerg-dreads is hotter than terran kerrigan.
Reply Quote
Primal kerrigan has eyebrows.
Reply Quote
I believe the way her body looks is slightly different too. Like the armor. Maybe I am wrong, but it did look a little different to me.
Reply Quote
Her carapace is a little different. Namely in the one bony shoulder she has now. She's also a lot less green.
Reply Quote
Her eyes and emanations are purple rather than orange
Reply Quote
Infested Kerrigan under control of Amon. Serves his purpose. Efficient.

Primal Kerrigan shows signs of psionic indoctrination. Emits purple glow. Serves her own purpose, own will. Inconclusive if efficient. Will return to work, examine.
Reply Quote

Primal Kerrigan shows signs of psionic indoctrination. Emits purple glow. Serves her own purpose, own will. Inconclusive if efficient. Will return to work, examine.

Thanks Abathur.
Reply Quote
PRIMAL KERRIGAN IS PURPLE CAUSE SHES EXOTIC.

http://psychology.about.com/od/sensationandperception/a/color_purple.htm
Reply Quote
Okay so let me say I think the point was missed a bit.

First, while she did have some minor Look changes. ((Her skin was greener, she had purple eyes, etc.)) The changes had less to do with the external and more internal.

Before as Infested Kerrigan, she was basically a highly psionic, highly powerful infested terran under the control of the Overlord, ((And Aman)) She was powerful, but she was just a evolved infested Terran. The zerg over powered her terran half making her care for nothing but destruction.

The primal Kerrigan was basically rebuilt from the ground up. She kept her consciousness, her moralities and her goals but she was now 100% Zerg. Evolved to something more then her original. She had more power, her control of the swarm more potent.

Me and a friend of mine came to a conclusion like this: Before she was the Queen of Blades, now she is the Queen of the Swarm.
Reply Quote
Me and a friend of mine came to a conclusion like this: Before she was the Queen of Blades, now she is the Queen of the Swarm.

Good way to put it.
Reply Quote

/Strongly disagree

Redheads for the win.
Reply Quote
Before, Infested Kerrigan was under the control of a higher being such as The Overmind or Amon/ The Dark Voice. Now, with her reinfestation, she still has a bit of Terran DNA (she still has a mostly human face lol) and looks a lot more purple. Along with that, instead of just becoming a killing machine, she becomes a powerful killing machine that still retains Kerrigan's humanity.
Reply Quote

/Strongly disagree

Redheads for the win.

This. It's why the catfight in HOTS is disturbingly arousing.
Reply Quote

Well the catfight wasn't really one. It was "the shapeshifter" posing as what Kerrigan was before infestation(1st time).
Reply Quote

Youre the best Abathur :D. Nice answer!
Reply Quote
03/16/2013 10:54 AMPosted by Lumamaster

Well the catfight wasn't really one. It was "the shapeshifter" posing as what Kerrigan was before infestation(1st time).

As long as it's the right ... no wait no. Not going there! Must clear mind of thoughts!
Reply Quote
-she looks a little more human (face, color)
-her veins seem to glow
-she has purple iris
-shes not being controlled by some lunatic

i think thats about it.
Reply Quote
Primal Kerrigan is good Infested kerrigan is evil.
Reply Quote
she looked the same to me, am I missing something? does anyone have a comparison? or was the shocking thing that she is just re-infested?

She is glowing purple. Thats you're difference.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]