StarCraft® II

Cutscenes are not easily viewable, resolution

Hello,

I am hoping I just missed some little detail in settings somewhere. I have a rather large monitor, and strong computer that plays Starcraft 2 'in-game' beautifully however when it slips to the CGI I cannot make out more than just shapes. Is there a setting to change the resolution of the CGI? A place to download higher res files? Anything I can do?
When I watched the preview of the opening trailer, that was in 720p or even 1080 and it was absolutely stunning. When I saw it at the beginning of my campaign I nearly cried. It is that pixelated.

EDIT:
This situation has been solved. My client auto downloaded higher res files. I think. Anyway. If a mod wants to DELETE this post. That would be cool. Thank you.
Edited by Ricue on 3/13/2013 3:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey Ricue,

What did you do in order to fix the cutscene resolutions? When I played last night the in game scenes look great it's the cutscenes that look very pixalated.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]