StarCraft® II

Regions, Patching, and Maintenance

So it seems only North America is down...fricking great.
Reply Quote
Well good to see it wasn't just me, Having the same issue.

I was playing fine last night and then this morning No dice.
Reply Quote
Come on blizzard get it together.
Reply Quote
Client version mismatch. Can log into every region except the one I play in. Looks like this was an issue during beta... don't think they got the root cause correctly. I do have to say after experiencing the Diablo 3 server debacle, this is bringing back memories
Reply Quote
not our fault we got updates first....maybe they should do updates for every region at the same time lol...just athought...cause this sucks i got beer, BUT NO STARCRAFT
Reply Quote
WTB actual offline version of game (game that plays even when the internet is down).
Reply Quote
Same as everyone else, Just want to play.. oh well.

And I agree With Zar, I should be able to play this without internet, it's !@#$ing Dumb that I can't.
Edited by ForeverWulfe on 3/14/2013 11:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Wooo america! but for real...this sux...add my name to the long list of northamericancant!@#$inglogoners
Reply Quote
ok so I have a simple question when is my !@#$ going to work?
Reply Quote
Same issue as those above, never logged in any region but Americas. Gives me the region error.
Reply Quote
and why can't we play offline again?
Reply Quote
Yep same issue as others. Why would you make me update from the EU servers when I don't even have an EU account.
Reply Quote
Same here, i play in NA but now i can't log in.
Reply Quote
Having the same issue as the rest of you. It worked perfectly fine for me this morning but once I quit I can't log back in. Any news on if this is being fixed?
Reply Quote
Also having this issue
Reply Quote
I JUST WANT PLAY to HotS!!!
Geez just fix the prob blizz
Reply Quote
I am SO SICK of Blizzard pulling this !@#$ with every game. We paid for our game, now is our free time let us %^-*ing play i am soooooooo pissed with this ALWAYS ALWAYS happens come one Blizzard this is not youre first game........... AND certainly not the first PROBLEM.

Fix this, and at LEAST keep us informed !!!!!!
Reply Quote
I returned SimCity to get this game today, will any game work for me or am I just cursed lol?
Reply Quote
Saw this over on the comments of the patch notes article for HotS:

"Pikachu - 2 minutes ago

Via @Starcraft's Twitter for all us American players:
"We are aware that there is an issue facing login for North America. We are working on a fix. Thanks for your patience."

Still no timeline yet..."
Reply Quote
Americas user here, never changed zones, getting the region error as well cannot login.
SO nice they inform people on Twitter instead of here on the forums where people are looking.
Edited by HoBgADling on 3/14/2013 11:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]