StarCraft® II

(Locked)

I have seen a few streamers log in since having this issue. Think a reinstall would resolve the issue?
I've had this error before, generally it means waiting it out. I'm not sure if reinstalling it would work, I only have WOL on disc and would take me way too long to update everything with my rather slow internet connection.

I guess your only hope is that the reinstall resets your region to for example EU.
Same thing happening for me. Im trying to use the Repair tool

edit: didnt work
Edited by Halcyon on 3/13/2013 11:42 AM PDT
Having this issue now also.
I tried the repair tool and it didn't work for me.
Posting in hopes of getting an official response. Same thing happening to me as well.
My game does not launch D: "connecting to streaming server" pops all time. No antivirus or firewall runing.. so. Anyone with the same issue?
yup, same issue here
Worked for me. I uninstalled the game. Then re-installed the game using the HotS CD. I am now re-downloading the game... But I do not crash and I can log in I think. I will update on that one but at least I can type my PW and all that in now.

Update. Yes I am in and playing. If you dont want to wait for ever till blizzard offers a fix. Then do what I did. Good luck all
Edited by Tanker on 3/13/2013 11:44 AM PDT
Doesn't work for me, region is probably still set to NA after doing this since the error remains.

what do you have in you file ?

for all, post you line "patch_url" in file "C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\agent.db" to check differences.
I dont even have the Agent file in the battle.net file??
Worked for me. I uninstalled the game. Then re-installed the game using the HotS CD. I am now re-downloading the game... But I do not crash and I can log in I think. I will update on that one but at least I can type my PW and all that in now.

Update. Yes I am in and playing. If you dont want to wait for ever till blizzard offers a fix. Then do what I did. Good luck all

What region are you playing on?
03/13/2013 11:44 AMPosted by Gilbow
Doesn't work for me, region is probably still set to NA after doing this since the error remains.

what do you have in you file ?

for all, post you line "patch_url" in file "C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\agent.db" to check differences.

My situation was exactly as described in the original suggestion. I copy pasted the EU suggestion and made sure it was copied properly (And at the right location of course). The launcher loop remains.
Edited by MuricaFyeah on 3/13/2013 11:49 AM PDT
"patch_url" : "http://enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch",
My guess is all of us went to a different region during the downtime, this caused our version of SC2 to update and it no longer matches the US region version. This is why we are getting kicked out. Your only options are to re-install or hope blizz pushes out a new patch. Changing the .agent.db won't help. Nor will altering the registry.
What region are you Tanker?
Yea im having the same issue also, tech support told me that they are trying to fix it now.

I just reinstalled SCII and it fixed the issue.
Edited by Bartimaeus on 3/13/2013 11:58 AM PDT
is "patch_url" match between "C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\agent.db" and "%install StarCraft II path%\.agent.db" ?

maybe it's that ?
Edited by Gilbow on 3/13/2013 11:50 AM PDT
Would be really cool if we actually got a blue that responded to this. Tired of trying over and over blindly hoping they fixed it.
Didn't see anyone post this. There's a similar if not same problem for EU members.

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6892090059?page=7#121

Please note, if you have logged into the US servers during or after the US maintenance, your client will have patched.

This means that your game version is now ahead of the EU versions, which is why you may experience issues logging back into the EU version until it too is patched, which will be later tonight.

Please see here for more details:
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6636293825#5
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]