StarCraft® II

Why we Zergs go 6-pool Every single game.

Ok, so to explain it to you Terran players we Zergs have decided (in HoTS of course) to go 6-pool in every ZvT match up. The reason is simple. Until Blizzard nerfs the Speed-vacs there is really no way for us (by us i mean Zerg players) to counter them unless the medivacs are fungaled. Speed-vacs are utterly retarded and faster than a Mutalisk!! So hopefully you are prepared for us and I will see you on the battlefield.

-A Message from the cerebrates of the Zerg Swarm.
Reply Quote
i love 6 pools.. free ladder points

unless u meant team games.. then yeah it sucks
Edited by SuperHero on 3/16/2013 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
WHY WE ZERGS GO 6-POOL EVERY SINGLE GAME.

No we don't. This guy is an assclown
Reply Quote
The key to learning how to adapt and get better is to cheese.

But i agree things are really tough in silver 4v4
Reply Quote
Ok, so to explain it to you Terran players we Zergs have decided (in HoTS of course) to go 6-pool in every ZvT match up

That explains why you are in silver league.
Reply Quote
Actually I never 6-pool in team if you check the times on the games they are all over 30 mins.
Reply Quote
Actually I never 6-pool in team if you check the times on the games they are all over 30 mins.

That doesn't mean you don't 6 pool... you don't usually outright win with a 6 pool it just gives you an edge or fails miserably.

btw if there's ever a time to 6 pool it's 4v4. Why you'd think its good against terran but not against 4 semi-retards with twice as much area as normal to wall-off is beyond me.
Edited by Obamarauder on 3/16/2013 7:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/16/2013 07:11 PMPosted by Obamarauder

That doesn't mean you don't 6 pool... you don't usually outright win with a 6 pool it just gives you an edge or fails miserably.

btw if there's ever a time to 6 pool it's 4v4. Why you'd think its good against terran but not against 4 semi-retards with twice as much area as normal to wall-off is beyond me.
Because both of them wall off thus making the wall go up faster.
Reply Quote
03/16/2013 07:15 PMPosted by Nerchio

keep 6 pooling and i will win free games with a bunker and mines
Reply Quote
Ok, so to explain it to you Terran players we Zergs have decided (in HoTS of course) to go 6-pool in every ZvT match up. The reason is simple. Until Blizzard nerfs the Speed-vacs there is really no way for us (by us i mean Zerg players) to counter them unless the medivacs are fungaled. Speed-vacs are utterly retarded and faster than a Mutalisk!! So hopefully you are prepared for us and I will see you on the battlefield.

-A Message from the cerebrates of the Zerg Swarm.

lolwut... speak for yourself. There is no fun in 6 pool...
Reply Quote
The bad zergs do.

03/16/2013 06:39 PMPosted by Nerchio
we Zergs have decided

You've never played a 1v1, so I don't see why this is an issue to you.
Reply Quote
You wont win with 6pool unless you are in Bronze. I sincerely hope you continue to do this until your ladder ranking plummets so low Blizzard decides to take pity and make a special education rank just for you.
Reply Quote
03/16/2013 07:15 PMPosted by Nerchio

That's rarely the case;
1. it's uncommon for 2 terrans to share a base (I don't feel like doing the math but its like under 20%)
2. the ramps on most maps are very wide; more than twice as much surface as a 1v1 map, which you have to cut macro in order to seal in time for a 6 pool to begin with.
3. Given #2, add the fact that people are bad at scouting in 4v4 and there is only a 25% chance you will be the first one scouted.
4. People in 4v4 are stupid. Even with enough time, they often neglect to wall properly.

From my experience, around 90% of my 6 pools have not been walled off.
Reply Quote
I apologize for the retard zergs actually 6-pooling every game because they want a nerf. I swear we're not all dumb-asses.
Reply Quote
Dude, just take the term six pull out of your mind. It's a strategy that will just hold you back. I had a friend who did nothing but six pull and he won all of his placement matches, but then when he got put in the gold league and it didn't work he got smashed all the way back down to bronze. All you need to do is wall of with a bunker or even a berrics and bam, six pull is done once two marines are out. It's more worth it to just wait for bailings or storm host harass. Just my two cents. (coming from someone who's only had this game for like 3-4 weeks)
Reply Quote
Stop making Zerg look like whiny babies.
Nerchio doesn't speak for all of us, people.
Reply Quote
Oh hey check it out! Another senseless qq post about speedvacs, and surprise surprise, it's comming from someone who's terrible at the game!
Reply Quote
typical zerg nubs, get better pieces of !@#$..
Reply Quote
6 pools are incredibly easy to defend.
Reply Quote
I love 6 pools... I really, really do. Just like I love zealot rushes. Like someone above me said, it's almost always free ladder points. If they don't outright surrender, I macro up and army and stomp them easily.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]