StarCraft® II

Cheat Codes Question.

Some of the Wings of Liberty cheat codes still work, but not all. I'm wondering if anyone knows about Heart of the Swarm specific cheat codes?
Reply Quote
No one knows of a site posting these...?
Reply Quote
this very website has a blog post with the cheats.

Here are some:
TerribleTerribleDamage: Your units deal 10x more damage and take no damage
moredotsmoredots: units and abilities no longer cost resources (including health and energy)
hanshotfirst: All cooldowns reduced to 0 seconds
tooktheredpill: Reveals the entire map
bunker55aliveinside: the game will no longer check what supply you are at (allowing you to make millions of Battlecruisers - if you can afford it)
sosayweall: Tech requirements removed (ever wanted to make Ultralisks b4 spawning pool?)
iamironman: 3 stage cheat, gives lvl 1/2/3 upgrades with each use. Also researches a majority of other upgrades including stims, shields, conc shells, adrenal glands, metabolic boost, ect...
Reply Quote
I know about those already, though the supply cheat still caps you at 200. No, what I mean is cheats specific to Heart of the Swarm campaign, so that Kerrigan's levels are maxed at the start, and all the mutations are made available from the beginning. None of the Wings of Liberty cheats work for those.
Reply Quote
I know about those already, though the supply cheat still caps you at 200. No, what I mean is cheats specific to Heart of the Swarm campaign, so that Kerrigan's levels are maxed at the start, and all the mutations are made available from the beginning. None of the Wings of Liberty cheats work for those.

Ah ok. I got none.

But I have gone to 800/200 in the HotS maps with bunker55aliveinside before.
Reply Quote

Here are some:
moredotsmoredots: units and abilities no longer cost resources (including health and energy)
bunker55aliveinside: the game will no longer check what supply you are at (allowing you to make millions of Battlecruisers - if you can afford it)
sosayweall: Tech requirements removed (ever wanted to make Ultralisks b4 spawning pool?)
iamironman: 3 stage cheat, gives lvl 1/2/3 upgrades with each use. Also researches a majority of other upgrades including stims, shields, conc shells, adrenal glands, metabolic boost, ect...

You're not going to be using Battlecruisers and Stimpacks with the Zerg, bro. XD
Reply Quote
You're not going to be using Battlecruisers and Stimpacks with the Zerg, bro. XD

The first space mission would disagree with you on your first point. As for stimpacks... we got Frenzy for our Hydralisks, and Kerrigan's AE steroid, we don't need no stinkin stimpacks.
Reply Quote

Here are some:

Well... iamironman may just allow you to have 45hp raptors with adrenal overload and metabolic boost (for example)...
Reply Quote
03/21/2013 06:30 PMPosted by TheGame

Ah ok. I got none.

But I have gone to 800/200 in the HotS maps with bunker55aliveinside before.

But not in the campaign.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]