StarCraft® II

cinematics unavailable in campaign..

after purchasing hots, and starting a new wol campaign to play all the way though, it says now that the cinema tics are unavailable because the game is not fully downloaded. i have completed the hots campaign and now want to start both campaigns on hard.. but its kinda sucks playing wol with no cinematic.. hoping someone has an answer or atl east has a similar story so
Reply Quote
I've never heard of a glitch like this. One thing to do would be to submit it to the bug report forums here: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/13440/

To fix it, have you tried going to Options -> Gameplay -> Expansion Level -> "Wings of Liberty"? Because that might be able to solve it. Other than that, I'm not sure what to say other than that sounds pretty unfortunate :\
Reply Quote
I also have this problem.
Reply Quote
I had a similar problem, mine was fixed by deleting the file Battle.net.MPQ in C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II\Battle.net and running the updater again. Don't know if it'll work in your case though.
Edited by Wuji on 3/26/2013 5:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
thanks all for the replays
Reply Quote
Deleting Battle.net.MPQ worked for me. All cinematics are available now. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]