Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class IX

OOC:well on the bright side..they don't get much out of knowing erics current strength. But what about the rest of the info?

Also how long has it been since they got back form the mission IC time?
IC: It takes a bit for sam to understand what was going on. His head still pounded from what ever happened. As Tari crys sam pulls her to him and kiss her on the lips. "I love you too Tari" He says with a smile. "Lets get a room together."
IC: It takes a bit for sam to understand what was going on. His head still pounded from what ever happened. As Tari crys sam pulls her to him and kiss her on the lips. "I love you too Tari" He says with a smile. "Lets get a room together."

so much emotional timebombs going on at once!
Raal this is roughly three days since the mission to the derelict ... or is four now? ... ask CR that when he returns ...

IC: I smile back tears of joy still in my eyes before sitting back and wiping away the tears. I look around and notice the others and that the lights were back on. I grab my sword and stand up to go check on the others.
IC: Sam takes a small pain killer out of his medical bag and takes it for his headach. before going to check on the others also. He makes sure to keep his medical bag out just in case
Raal this is roughly three days since the mission to the derelict ... or is four now? ... ask CR that when he returns ...

IC: I smile back tears of joy still in my eyes before sitting back and wiping away the tears. I look around and notice the others and that the lights were back on. I grab my sword and stand up to go check on the others.

Long enough for eric to have slept at some point then. that's all i needed to know.

IC:Eric wakes up sitting in his banshee's pilot seat. He'd been waiting for the paint to dry, the banshee mainly green with black trimming,the black used sparingly to highlight the green more than anything else. He stretches and taps part of the hull just outside the cockpit. Seeing it's dry, he smiles. "All finished and good as new. Lovely, just lovely."
I sigh slightly and look around at everyone. "Does anyone need healing?"

I step into the simulator room looking rather irate. "How in Terra did this traitor make it past the brain panning?"
"I'm fine and so is Sam." I kneel to look over Jen when Flint walks in and I look up for a moment. "Traitor?"

OOC: well be back around 9:45-10 ish ...
Edited by TheLostMorph on 3/13/2013 1:41 PM PDT
Cayl remains unmoving. "He got turned AFTER making it in."
"Then how was he flipped? No one but people here knows where the Academy's access points are. We keep track of which ones are uses and when they are used. All personal are kept track of at all times as well are they not?"
OOC:well on the bright side..they don't get much out of knowing erics current strength. But what about the rest of the info?
You'll still get your strength cut off from you in a later mission... Everyone in fact will be losing their strength during that mission. And it's been three days.

IC: The man had released everyone from his mind, "There you happy now? Everyone is free with their strengths analyzed... And I already knew I was going too die... I'm a mutant so they would kill me anyway... And I was turned before I got here... You are forgetting that your mind can lie to itself and get pass those kind of scans. But back to business... Someone will get really hurt or killed... If not plural. The Twins... They'll just disappear like last time....It's hard to explain but since you aren't going to kill me, I might as well... Later though. You gotta be creative... But all the other traitors are in this Academy... You just gotta find out who. four Poltergeists and one Lorian."

Shade was taking this in, shocked how one guy managed to due all of this... "Cayl, Flint... What do we do with him?"

~

My back sliding against the bookshelves as I took in the sight of blood... He was dying soon and I know for a fact I wouldn't be able to coup with it.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 3/13/2013 2:02 PM PDT
"How about we take him to my office. I've a few new devices that I'd like to test..."
IC: i was in a dark room. Strapped to a chair by rope... totally helpless. "Jack?" i ask, remembering that face, not insane Jack but my real brother. " you're really just going to go like this brother? Without fight or struggle?" he says to me. "but what can i-".... " you must live.... for her..." he replies "but what for? She doesn't care for me the way i do for her..." i groan. "but she still cares. What about Sam and Tari? That promise you made to me long ago? You are not one to give up Dante and don't start now. Win her over, enjoy life.... do everything i wanted to do........"

my eyes blinked open. The lights blinded me as i covered my eyes. Cynthia was bawling her eyes out in a corner. "wha-.... what happened" i groan wiping blood from my mouth.
The blade formed on the Katana, hovering inches from the man's head. "Talk. Now."
Edited by Zarkun on 3/13/2013 2:04 PM PDT
The man shook his head... "Later... I'm mentally drained right now and I need to remember what specifically was involved... And I'll only talk to you I guess, Flint, and the Miss right there. If you feel that you need too, you can slap some restraints on me so I can't harm the students."

Shade whispered into Cayl's ear. "Just do it... He's dead anyway and it's getting late..."

~

I watched with horror... He died but he's living right now! "But you died... Didn't you?"
Cayl leans back over to Shade. "It's tempting, but...he's offering info you can't pass up. They wanna analyze us? We should return the favor."
"Cayl, it's simple really... Let him sleep and take him down for a talk in an office... Put some food down in front of him. It'll get him talking if he's hungry enough... We have to do this in a smart way. And if he's drained from what happened, we can't really get information out of him." Shade says back. "But yes... We'll return the favor... Question is, should we send someone to infiltrate them? After all they could die but... Information is important in this stage... And did I hear that right when he said everyone under the government loves them?"
"Did you not catch that from what I told you earlier? Still, infiltration could be tricky...wait...who was that guy who came and talked to Flint and Terance?"
"Cayl... Fine, but don't kill him... He's too valuable... As for the next question... Infiltration would be nice to do... Hmm? Oh him? I don't know... Just some person that Flint knows.... But you don't understand, if Poltergeist doesn't know about these Twins, why do you think this Zack person would? After all... It seems to me as if they literally conceal their movements so no one can find them... It seems to me as if they might be craftier than Niel. Being able to hide from everything until they make a move that's completely visible." Shade says.
Cayl chuckles, knocking the man upside the head and knocking him unconscious. "First of all, it's not hard to hide movements no one is looking for. Second, while he may not have anything on them, he might be our best bet to infiltrate them."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]