StarCraft® II

Jim and Sarah

I need more of them together! Jim just shows up in the end and saves her and nothing more. I seriously want some story between the two as the expansion goes on.
Bliz wants you to buy their novels/comic books. j/k

wait for next expansion I guess.
I need more of them together! Jim just shows up in the end and saves her and nothing more. I seriously want some story between the two as the expansion goes on.

Don't worry, they'll both be back for LotV anyway...
Their romance is over, but I think they'll still remain friendly throughout the story.
Sadly I agree with Bowser. They'll respect what they had with one another, but happily ever after is a long shot between them. That's what I feel like from the ending of the game. Feels like acceptance of having to part ways.
WHY OH WHY could they of at least have one last kiss before they depart... I know shes a zerg and all but damnit if they going to never see each other again why not that one last kiss... it would of made it perfect or at least not leave it on a such of a messed up ending... D: im so sad now I want to cry :(

Btw i finished the game just now... I should be happy that the one i shall not name >:| is now dead ABOUT TIME!, but I was really hoping to see jim and sarah together at last...
you will see them again together along with zeratul, against amon
Sadly I agree with Bowser. They'll respect what they had with one another, but happily ever after is a long shot between them. That's what I feel like from the ending of the game. Feels like acceptance of having to part ways.

I mean the only hope they'd have left is once Amon is beaten, THEN maybe there's a chance for them to be together again.

Not as a couple though. After so much trouble in WoL and the past 4 years, Jim had like a day with human Sarah, that's so sad.
03/13/2013 01:08 AMPosted by Doremon

Not as a couple though. After so much trouble in WoL and the past 4 years, Jim had like a day with human Sarah, that's so sad.

Hey, with them coming back in LotV, you don't know what their situation would be like for that.
03/13/2013 01:10 AMPosted by ragnarok

Hey, with them coming back in LotV, you don't know what their situation would be like for that.

Agree. Even though their relationship is so complicated and dramatic and most of all, so hard, but at the end of the day if you have to sum up what is SC story about, I think the only answer is: Sarah & Jim.
I'm not saying there will be a happy ending cuz I don't see that happen but I'm pretty sure this heartbreaking ending definitely doesn't mean they are DONE.

Agree. Even though their relationship is so complicated and dramatic and most of all, so hard, but at the end of the day if you have to sum up what is SC story about, I think the only answer is: Sarah & Jim.
I'm not saying there will be a happy ending cuz I don't see that happen but I'm pretty sure this heartbreaking ending definitely doesn't mean they are DONE.

See at Blizzcon 2011, Blizzard said their relationship has to be figured out before LotV.

THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S FIGURED OUT IN HEART OF THE SWARM.

For all we know, Blizzard might release a novel that tells the story of what happened between HotS and LotV, and in THERE, it concludes their relationship.

See at Blizzcon 2011, Blizzard said their relationship has to be figured out before LotV.

THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S FIGURED OUT IN HEART OF THE SWARM.

For all we know, Blizzard might release a novel that tells the story of what happened between HotS and LotV, and in THERE, it concludes their relationship.

Yeah guess we will find out in 2 or 3 years haha.
The only thing of HOST that confuses me is Sarah's identity, even though at very last she clearly states that she gives up all to be a zerg but I'm just simply curious about why cuz the character development throughout the whole campaign doesn't give me an answer.
Their romance is over

Yea no kidding. I mean how would it exactly work? I am sure the primal queen of blades body has some features right out of the horror stories for guys.
the ending of the campaign sucks!! she just floats away and says thanks? wat the fck is that? no sweet embrace? no pat on the shoulder? no whispers of sweet nothings into each others ears?
Ya, there could have been at least a bit more of an exchange between them in that scene than what there was
In fairness, them being an item doesn't make much sense going back to SC1. They were together what, 2 missions? And he didn't exactly make a good first impression. What would they even talk about? "Yeah girl, I hate the Confederacy too!"
Edited by marshmallow on 3/13/2013 3:40 AM PDT
i think its dumb that they turned kerrigan good in the first place. she was so cool as a bad guy. without the evil queen of blades there isnt much to the story of starcraft. we still got the dark voice but to me its just silly and boring. and now durans gone who was also a super awsome bad guy. they just killed him off in one level.
You know jim was hell bent on turning her back to human and thinks that the right thing to do.. What he should of done when she turned zerg again is said well if you can't beat em join em and be zerg himself! there problem solved and they can be together pretty much forever.
What most people don't realize is Blizz wont completely finish of the Franchise, and there will be other StarCraft further down the line. Keeping the same leadership as we have now, it would be impossible to have a decent plot. Some main chars will probably die, Kerrigan will pass off the swarm to that Queen she loves, and go off with Raynor. This way there are conclusions to everything, yet with completely new leader ship, there is potential for future additions to the franchise.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]