What most people don't realize is Blizz wont completely finish of the Franchise, and there will be other StarCraft further down the line. Keeping the same leadership as we have now, it would be impossible to have a decent plot. Some main chars will probably die, Kerrigan will pass off the swarm to that Queen she loves, and go off with Raynor. This way there are conclusions to everything, yet with completely new leader ship, there is potential for future additions to the franchise.
its something im hoping for and blizzard have a good knack of surprising people with what they come up with, they might have ways to turn kerrigan normal or infest jim (although highly unlikely the latter)
Hey, with them coming back in LotV, you don't know what their situation would be like for that.
Agree. Even though their relationship is so complicated and dramatic and most of all, so hard, but at the end of the day if you have to sum up what is SC story about, I think the only answer is: Sarah & Jim.
I'm not saying there will be a happy ending cuz I don't see that happen but I'm pretty sure this heartbreaking ending definitely doesn't mean they are DONE.
you never know about that
Their romance is over, but I think they'll still remain friendly throughout the story.
WHY OH WHY could they of at least have one last kiss before they depart... I know shes a zerg and all but damnit if they going to never see each other again why not that one last kiss... it would of made it perfect or at least not leave it on a such of a messed up ending... D: im so sad now I want to cry :(
Btw i finished the game just now... I should be happy that the one i shall not name >:| is now dead ABOUT TIME!, but I was really hoping to see jim and sarah together at last...
i doubt their romance is over and im pretty sure blizzard wont let SC end after this trilogy. This could lead to new leaders new factions just like nazar said
anyways theres multiple ways this could lead to/end in ways concerning their relationship
1. they both die in this war against Amon (or one of them dies and the other goes insane, suicides whatever)
2. They once again find a way to turn Kerrigan back to normal although this could have several complications (and is very unlikely), the zerg wouldnt hesitate to kill anyone without kerrigan keeping them in check and i dont see Kerrigan just giving up her seat of power again after becoming the primal queen of blades as she still seems herself instead of becoming rage induced when the Overmind infested her.
3. Jim willingly or unwillingly joins the swarm using the zerus pool like kerrigan did (although likely to kill him due to things heard from in campaign) (via choice, injury, force, prophecy, etc)
4. Because the protoss and others are still demanding Kerrigan's head (this could change due to LOTV) they might never have a happily ever after, if they dont change their mind about killing Sarah, Jim might just convince himself to go to war with fight all his old allies (again though unlikely but still plausible)
5. Raynor did say that it was over when he didnt shoot kerrigan after he found out what she did to become the queen of blades again (although this is highly unlikely as she even put his gun to her head asking if he was going to kill her for fenix and the others shes killed and that he came to save her)
and there are many more outcomes but i just cant think of all of them right now. Im hoping for another tie in novel for HOTS and LOTV and a shorter release date than last time and then SC3 maybe another 5 years down the track lol. Although doubtful one can hope, and i hope they will end up having a happy ending