StarCraft® II

Jim and Sarah

The Hots ended really made me want to purchase the SC novels.

I really hope they end up together in the end, that last cinematic was just heartbreaking.
Just to you know throw this out their after they beat amon why not just fire up the xel naga artifact again?
They will most likely give people the ending they want; IE, Jim and Sarah together. Amon could very easily turn her human again with the blink of an eye, if he's as powerful as we're led to believe.

They've learned what lackluster endings can do to a franchise. I'm looking at you, Mass Effect.
Edited by Redrum on 3/14/2013 11:37 PM PDT
Never say never.
Anyone else think Infested Kerrigan and Infested Stukov will make a cute Infested couple?
Just to you know throw this out their after they beat amon why not just fire up the xel naga artifact again?

Ya I think thats how it will end. Or I have another idea for an ending.

Amon destroyed but in the process of his destruction an explosion occurs and Kerrigan's ship is caught in the explosion.

Jim and Matt think that the ship is destroyed because scans come up empty on board of the Hyperion.

However the Leviathan is adrift in space. Kerrigan tells Zagara that its time for her to take over the swarm. With some use of Xal Naga technology Sarah gives Abathur her final order: to maker her human again. Abathor prepares the procedure and as Sarah closes her eyes we fade to black.

Fade in on board of the Hyperion.

On board of the Hyperion Matt tells Jim it time to let her go, that she is gone forever, at that exact moment scans pick up a life form in a cocoon (something of that sort). Jim orders the ship to head to those coordinates.

Upon arriving there, they see a zerg cocoon, Jum orders it to be brought into the cargo bay. Marines stand guard around the zerg cocoon unknowing of what may lay inside, guns drawn. Jim quickly jumps down, takes his knife and cuts the cocoon.

As Jim cuts the cocoon with his knife a human hand slips through, he recognizes it instantly, it is Sarah. She is taken to the medical bay. Upon opening her eyes she see lights and everything is foggy and then faces start to form through her clouded vision. She sees Jim, Matt, and Zarathul.

Well I just thought of this in a few min. I like my ending idea =). I am sure the great minds that work at blizzard have probably thought of the ending already. But one can only hope. Let me know if you guys like my ending. I think Jim and Sarah have to end up together, that would be the ultimate closure for SC2 and the whole story of Kerrigan.
Edited by goodbyewow on 3/14/2013 11:45 PM PDT
Well it's a little annoying to see so many people call it a "bad storyline" simply because they don't do the overly done plot twist and/or bad ending.

I am in my 20s and I certainly hope to see the happy ending for these 2, been following since I was a kid after all!

As for having her turned human again...well the Xel Naga may very well still be out there, not just Amon. They certainly have the tech to do the job.

Except the prison break scene, that one was just too heartbreaking to Kerrigan.

you mean the part that narud showed his true colors at prometheus? cos yeah i wouldve been pissed too. although i loved the entire part of deadmans port, especially when Jim yells at Narud for ruining his miracle working lol

No, where Raynor sees Kerrigan reinfested again. When he told her that they were done, that almost torn Kerrigan's heart in half.
The Hots ended really made me want to purchase the SC novels.

I really hope they end up together in the end, that last cinematic was just heartbreaking.

I'm not convinced it's that simple.

Kerrigan even admitted to Zagara and the other Zerg that fighting Amon is a battle they can't win, so the best they can do is go out in a blaze of glory.

I know Raynor wouldn't want Kerrigan to face this threat alone. So one way or another, they'll fight alongside each other again. That's why they'll both be back in LotV.
03/14/2013 11:45 PMPosted by goodbyewow

Amon destroyed but in the process of his destruction an explosion occurs and Kerrigan's ship is caught in the explosion.

Jim and Matt think that the ship is destroyed because scans come up empty on board of the Hyperion.

However the Leviathan is adrift in space. Kerrigan tells Zagara that its time for her to take over the swarm. With some use of Xal Naga technology Sarah gives Abathur her final order: to maker her human again. Abathor prepares the procedure and as Sarah closes her eyes we fade to black.

On board of the Hyperion Matt tells Jim it time to let her go, that she is gone forever, at that exact moment scans pick up a life form in a cocoon (something of that sort). Jim orders the ship to head to those coordinates.

Upon arriving there, they see a zerg cocoon, Jum orders it to be brought into the cargo bay. Marines stand guard around the zerg cocoon unknowing of what may lay inside, guns drawn. Jim quickly jumps down, takes his knife and cuts the cocoon.

As Jim cuts the cocoon with his knife a human hand slips through, he recognizes it instantly, it is Sarah. She is taken to the medical bay. Upon opening her eyes she see lights and everything is foggy and then faces start to form through her clouded vision. She sees Jim, Matt, and Zarathul.

Well I just thought of this in a few min. I like my ending idea =). I am sure the great minds that work at blizzard have probably thought of the ending already. But one can only hope. Let me know if you guys like my ending. I think Jim and Sarah have to end up together, that would be the ultimate closure for SC2 and the whole story of Kerrigan.

That's actually a good idea. But the thing is, I don't expect the SC universe to end with LotV. I can only see that at the end of THAT game, Raynor and Kerrigan can both share a temporary moment of peace and quiet, but both know that eventually, they'll have to take up arms again...

PLEASE BLIZZARD I BEG, MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS! I want to cry :'( I want them together!

PLEASE BLIZZARD I BEG, MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS! I want to cry :'( I want them together!

They better not tell the fans at Blizzcon 2013 that "You SC lore fans are morons. In the SC universe, the bad guy always wins."

I am glad someone liked my idea! =)
Yep, I like your idea as well. I am hopeful that Blizzard already has the full script for LotV written with a good ending for those two. As someone in another thread said, these two characters absolutely deserve a happy ending.
While a little cheesy, I more or less agree with goodbyewow. I find it rather convenient that the artifact shows up at the end and still affects Kerrigan. I feel like it wont just dissappear. That and the fact that Kerrigan has been grooming zagara to take over for her leads me to beleive Kerrigan will be human esque by the the end of LotV. It better end like that as i have been playing starcraft since my childhood and i would hate to have a depressing ending after all that.
While a little cheesy, I more or less agree with goodbyewow. I find it rather convenient that the artifact shows up at the end and still affects Kerrigan. I feel like it wont just dissappear. That and the fact that Kerrigan has been grooming zagara to take over for her leads me to beleive Kerrigan will be human esque by the the end of LotV. It better end like that as i have been playing starcraft since my childhood and i would hate to have a depressing ending after all that.

Other thing I just thought of.

Zerathul must have a way of bringing Sarah back, in my opinion. After all he is the one that told her she must evolve etc etc to stop Amon. He told her that knowingly that Jim went through hell and back to save her. I think Zerathul might have something up his sleeve.
03/15/2013 09:30 PMPosted by goodbyewow

Other thing I just thought of.

Zerathul must have a way of bringing Sarah back, in my opinion. After all he is the one that told her she must evolve etc etc to stop Amon. He told her that knowingly that Jim went through hell and back to save her. I think Zerathul might have something up his sleeve.

Yeah, that'll be explained in LotV. Blizzard made it clear that HotS would only reveal a few more pieces of the whole prophecy and everything. Only when LotV is out will the FULL PICTURE be known.

thats another of the theories i was thinking of too. but i dunno, she wasnt a pure zerg at the time, maybe it could affect her differently

you mean the part that narud showed his true colors at prometheus? cos yeah i wouldve been pissed too. although i loved the entire part of deadmans port, especially when Jim yells at Narud for ruining his miracle working lol

No, where Raynor sees Kerrigan reinfested again. When he told her that they were done, that almost torn Kerrigan's heart in half.

ah yeah in the game, i thought you were referring to the novel

btw guys just mentioning it isnt zerathul its zeratul lol
which actually makes me wonder, what he said in hots he makes himself sound like his not welcome in either protoss communities anymore after his exile

i do like the sound of that ending not gonna lie, but a problem with that is what would the swarm do once they do that, they would just let her go? zagara doesnt seem like the kind of queen that would do that but hey anythings possible
They will most likely give people the ending they want; IE, Jim and Sarah together. Amon could very easily turn her human again with the blink of an eye, if he's as powerful as we're led to believe.

They've learned what lackluster endings can do to a franchise. I'm looking at you, Mass Effect.

Man, that sad ending shattered me for weeks. But the thing is, if Kerrigan dies, I have a feeling that I will be shattered even more because Shepard was only one character, and I prefer the SC story over the Mass Effect one. If would be too saddening for Kerrigan to die or leave Jim after all the things they have been been thorugh

Please Blizzard, please make some happy ending like this. We all have been in too much trama after Mass Effect 3. You know what happened to BioWare after Mass Effect 3, don't make the same mistake. Having dark ending is so overdone, we all would like a happy ending (Jim and Sarah together)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]