StarCraft® II

Custom Hotkey profile is not saving.

I have had this problem since I started playing on HotS launch, I hadn't played a few months prior to that. I have opened several tickets in response to this issue and each blizzard representative failed to find a fix to the issue. A majority of them asked me to submit a forum post about it in hopes that the developers themselves could fix this. So I was wondering If I could make this into a blue post. I am also getting MASSIVE freezes when in the campaign when opening the pause menu for the first time.
Edited by volumez on 3/14/2013 4:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
I had a similar issue and resolved it by resetting my profile to default closing completely out of the game, relaunching it, and then making the changes.
Reply Quote
Like I said, I have contacted several blizzard representatives. I've done everything I could to resolve this issue, that includes resetting the game.
Reply Quote
I didn't say reset the game, I said reset the profile for the hotkeys.
Edited by Drew on 3/13/2013 5:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The problem I have is not that. I can't even create a profile, It says it saved but the profile doesnt exist.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
I have tried everything. I am unable to play a game I bought for $100.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
I also have this issue
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
BUMP
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]