StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 21)

Feedback, appreciated. Creating additional explanations.

In Images plot, nation of Mordant threatened by two neighboring countries. Imagers are ordered by King Joyse not to use Imagery, but enemies are using Imagery to summon various monsters. Disturbs Imager organization called Congery, as all Imagers were thought to be in Mordant. Identity of enemy Imagers a mystery. Against senile King's wishes, Congery uses Imagery to summon warriors.

In Unbeliever plot, Hile Troy, blind strategist from "real world," seeks aid to defeat Foul's invasions. Foul's three demonic minions, Ravers, possess ordinarily peaceful Giants and lead armies of Kresh wolves, Cavewights, and Ur-Vile demons to ravage Land. Troy asks mages called Lords to summon aid.

In Living plot, Kaargan is last of once great faction. He seeks Living spirit resurrection artifact to replenish diminished forces. One of the new arrivals in the City is actually evil spirit, serves dead master of Kaargan. Seeks artifact. Players must determine identity of spy once existence discovered.
I now read Knarled's posts in Abithur's voice, and it is awesome.
Am pleased to know it.
Feedback, appreciated. Creating additional explanations.

In Images plot, nation of Mordant threatened by two neighboring countries. Imagers are ordered by King Joyse not to use Imagery, but enemies are using Imagery to summon various monsters. Disturbs Imager organization called Congery, as all Imagers were thought to be in Mordant. Identity of enemy Imagers a mystery. Against senile King's wishes, Congery uses Imagery to summon warriors.

In Unbeliever plot, Hile Troy, blind strategist from "real world," seeks aid to defeat Foul's invasions. Foul's three demonic minions, Ravers, possess ordinarily peaceful Giants and lead armies of Kresh wolves, Cavewights, and Ur-Vile demons to ravage Land. Troy asks mages called Lords to summon aid.

In Living plot, Kaargan is last of once great faction. He seeks Living spirit resurrection artifact to replenish diminished forces. One of the new arrivals in the City is actually evil spirit, serves dead master of Kaargan. Seeks artifact. Players must determine identity of spy once existence discovered.
Still like Images the best. Unbeliever is interesting, though it seems to lack a bit in the way of a directed plot. Living seems good as well, though OOC knowledge could cause difficulties. Good ideas all around.
Organism Owlfeathers, best in Bar for feedback. Will buy Feedback for organism.
I'm reading KO's posts in Mordin's voice xD

Imagine that, who would have thunk i'm a Mass Effect fan xD

edit- No RP will be provided by Markus this week as I will be in Disneyland. I was questioning whether I was going to go because I was very ill.

Also, Devroy Manufacturing will just have to wait. (For my whopping 1-2 readers who will not even be disappointed xD)
Edited by ThaneKrios on 3/23/2013 1:12 PM PDT
Mass Effect: game with significant fanbase. Great attention to detail. Plot tailored to visceral individuals. Low intellectual value. Poor ending to storyline. Unsuccessful.

Disneyland, overpriced. Large compensation required to enter. Overall experience not worth costs. Extremely effective marketing techniques. Successful parasite. Recommendation: avoid Disneyland. Significant drain on monetary resources.
03/23/2013 01:18 PMPosted by KnarledOne
Successful parasite.

"Integrate into swarm as bioweapon?"
Potential as weapon. Use to siphon monetary wealth from Terran organisms? No. Swarm, no use for currency.
"What about the parasite's longevity, possible to use to extend lifespan of roachlings, broodlings, or locusts?"
Possible use. Must experiment. Require sample.

*zerg lightbulb*

New RP idea. Create mini-RP, Evolution RP. Hilarity primary focus. Abathur as DM, have players collect essences from ridiculous sources. Significant potential. Will begin work.
Possible use. Must experiment. Require sample.

*zerg lightbulb*

New RP idea. Create mini-RP, Evolution RP. Hilarity primary focus. Abathur as DM, have players collect essences from ridiculous sources. Significant potential. Will begin work.

Yay, I helped inspire this! =3
Spinning possible roles for other Bar creatures. Organism DarkZelot level of ability to impersonate Dehaka unknown.
"I just took down a Terran player with MMM. After I destroyed most of his force he called it, and perfect quotes, '!@#$ing protoss bull%^-*', 'bllow me', and 'suck my cack,' and then rage quit. He is one of those people who rage if they don't win. He didn't even consider the fact that I had lost significant forces to his Planetary Fortress. Just that he had lost."
Problem often encountered during mass Baneling attack. Banelings suicide units; die destructively. If insufficient to defeat enemy, beaten quickly. If victorious, enemy eliminated with extreme rapidity. Player mistakes rapid destruction for imbalance, focuses time on whining. Fails to improve strategy. Bad.
Edited by KnarledOne on 3/23/2013 1:55 PM PDT
Abathur, I find your work unsatisfactory for my swarm. You're fired.
No. Queen of Blades, only minor Terran influence. This specimen: overly corrupted. Flesh, weak. Grasper limb, poorly designed.

Will return, better condition...

*takes Smylez' arm*
[Blows off Abathur's arm with a tech blast]

You can't even recognize your one true queen. I'm dissappointed.
"I shall help restrain the terran-creature" *Tackles and proceeds to sit on Smylez*
I drop on smylez's back and start poking him in the eyes with Psi-Blades. I proceed to laugh like a little child. "He he he he!"
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]