Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 21)

Disappointed spelled incorrectly. Bad. Requires work. Rote center of cerebral cortex, poorly developed. Will return, better condition...

*takes Smylez' cerebrum*
Hands off me filth. I'll stab you with my killer stilettos.
"Extracting essence from terran-creature." *looks at KO* "Shall give essence to you to work with."
Edited by DarkZelot on 3/23/2013 2:21 PM PDT
"You are Ghost form. You lack stilettos. Just really Zerg-ish hair." I continue the poking.
Need two more volunteers for Evolution Mission. Shameless self-promotion required.

Join Evolution RP.
Who says female ghosts can't have fashionable equipment?

[Kicks SF's eyes with pointy ends of stilettos]

Disappointed spelled incorrectly. Bad. Requires work. Rote center of cerebral cortex, poorly developed. Will return, better condition...

*takes Smylez' cerebrum*

You dare touch your queen without permission? You wish to experiment on me?! Begone!

[Activates a psiblade and cuts down DarkZelot leaving only KO standing]
Modifications complete. Modified limb and brain finished. Advise immediate infestation.
Who says female ghosts can't have fashionable equipment?

[Kicks SF's eyes with pointy ends of stilettos]

*takes Smylez' cerebrum*

You dare touch your queen without permission? You wish to experiment on me?! Begone!

[Activates a psiblade and cuts down DarkZelot leaving only KO standing]

*Psi link posses a roach from out back, which attacks Smylez* "A mere setback."
You can't infest someone who is already infested. You lack vision, vision to see my true form.

*Psi link posses a roach from out back, which attacks Smylez* "A mere setback."

Roach sees the Queen of Blades and acknowledges her overwhelming power and pounces on DarkZelot.
No, not Queen of Blades. Queen of Blades, minor Terran influence. This specimen: hair, other heavy Terran stigmata. Avatar switch required.
I should punish you as I punished Zagara. You too, lack vision, literally. You look like you need modification of your own. But I wonder who can modify our beloved "genetic genius"? Don't worry, it'll be a painless and fast operation by yours truly.
Edited by smylez on 3/23/2013 2:46 PM PDT
* possess torrtalisk and attacks again*
Organisms Zanon, Zarkun slow delivering drinks. Must prepare manually.

Prismatic Voids online. Available to drink.
Organisms Zanon, Zarkun slow delivering drinks. Must prepare manually.

Prismatic Voids online. Available to drink.

It's just like riding a bike.
"This is why I'd rather be a Primal Zerg rather than a normal one. Don't have to worry about bowing to some human who thinks s/he is in charge." I growl.
Sorry, I just acquired HotS today. Must...play...NOW!!
"This is why I'd rather be a Primal Zerg rather than a normal one. Don't have to worry about bowing to some human who thinks s/he is in charge." I growl.

I'm the Queen of the Primal Zerg. You will follow me or die.
"No. No. We no like you."
03/23/2013 03:03 PMPosted by smylez

I'm the Queen of the Primal Zerg. You will follow me or die.

"Rather die. But you may have fun trying to kill me." I growl in reply.
"And We are merely a body surfing intelligence that just prefers to posses zerg, ergo we are unable to die without eliminating the swarm itself."
Edited by DarkZelot on 3/23/2013 3:09 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]