StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 21)

Original game superior to sequel in some ways. Inferior in others. Typical of genre.
You have to log out and log back in. But first, you have to beat HotS, you swindler.

Oh but I have. He's posting here right now. The question is, which one of you is me?
Uh, aren't YOU you?

*head asplode*
Edited by DarkZelot on 3/23/2013 9:04 PM PDT
I have many faces young guppy.
I think the Rainbow Goddess-creature has gotten to you too.
I have no idea what you are talking about.
The thing SF and KO were talking about a few pages ago.
I didn't see any mention of what you were talking about.
page 2 posts 32 and 33
That's just gobbledygook.
"MAY SLAANESH CONSUME THE UNICORNS OF CELESTIA! HE WILL ENJOY THEIR GOODNESS AND JOY! HIS PLEASURABLE MAGIC SHALL BE ENHANCED! CRYMSONRAVEN AND OTHER SERVANTS OF SLAANESH SHALL TAKE OVER THE BAR! I WISH FOR KHORNE TO PLAGUE THESE MONSTROSITIES WITH STORMS OF BLOOD AND BRONZE! AND MAY NURGLE FORMULATE A DISEASE TO CAUSE BLOOD TO DRIP FROM EVERY ORFACE OF THE BODY OF A PEGASI IN ORDER TO COMBAT THE GOODNESS OF PONIES, RAINBOWS, UNICORNS, PEGASI, AND MUFFINS!" The straight jacket appears around me once again. The lights start flickering. Messages of blood start to drip down the walls, new letters forming every time darkness comes. But it was just random gibberish. "Oh, and in other news. I think the RP I have been working on is finished."
Edited by ShadowFury on 3/23/2013 9:33 PM PDT
Avatar portrait copied from Nova, not original image constructed to Kerrigan specifications. Blizzard, lazy. Bad.
I've thought of that before, but if you look at them side by side there's actually quite a big difference between the two portraits. In the in game versions the difference is much more noticeable though.
Ok :D

Launch the Baneling Burritos, to kill stupid use moar stupid.
Edited by DarkZelot on 3/23/2013 9:37 PM PDT
03/23/2013 09:32 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
Avatar portrait copied from Nova, not original image constructed to Kerrigan specifications. Blizzard, lazy. Bad.

EXCUSE ME? That blondie ain't got nothing on all of this.
"Excuse me, smylez. But you are not Sarah Kerrigan. You are a person with a computer. Who owns Starcraft II. And has internet connection."
I know who I am thanks. I just worry you don't.
03/23/2013 09:48 PMPosted by smylez
I know who I am thanks.

and that is?
03/24/2013 07:49 AMPosted by DarkZelot
I know who I am thanks.

and that is?

Me.
An actual conversation happened in the bar without the usual level mayhem and disorder that accompanies it?

My, my, change is coming.
Actually there was a brawl a few pages back
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]