StarCraft® II

Templar (RP)

Did I say this, or is CR reading my mind again?

Something similar to this may possibly be true, but Gnarled'll smash my skull if I give it away now...
I frankly remember hearing that... Unless it was partially true...
/shrug

It would be nice if you can vote in PKA please....
Reply Quote
. . .
(spazzes out and dies due to lack of Immortals or Sentries)
Reply Quote
They may be in here, you just won't be playing as them.

Yet.
Reply Quote
Knarled, by the way... This is probably the first day to start up this RP with the lack of activity due to a certain game.
Reply Quote
Knarled, by the way... This is probably the first day to start up this RP with the lack of activity due to a certain game.

I'll be surprised if any RP's get off the ground. *Sigh* I lost my only two readers :(
Reply Quote
Is it possible for me to be another race? Perhaps the antagonist?
Reply Quote
03/12/2013 01:36 PMPosted by KnarledOne
with a guy who couldn't move but could knock down concrete walls and a PI 10 that couldn't lift a piece of paper...

I remember those guys XD
Reply Quote
"I hope to be more active here than in Reaper."

Name: Wal'seer

Description: He has a lighter shade of skin than most Protoss and has his shining deep blue eyes. Armor looks like this: http://predigious.deviantart.com/art/Thus-I-Serve-273006578 Except silver instead.

Backstory: I think I shall do this later... I really don't want to make one for him currently.

Specialization: Champion

Strengths.
-Might 5
-Agility 5
-Psionics 2
-Resolve 5
-Discipline 3
Reply Quote
KO, we're all waiting on you.
Reply Quote
Name- Va'dum

Age- 576

Description- Sealed inside an exoskeleton.

Backstory- A zealot champion during the Second War, Va'dum is a seasoned warrior. She was leading a patrol team on Braxis when she was grievously injured in a Zerg ambush. The patrol suffered significant loses although they drove the Zerg away. Va'dum lost her left arm in the fight and her legs were both amputated to prevent infection. Though the initial shock of it all was too much to bear, Va'dum was convinced that she could still continue to serve Aiur. Though serving in the immortal suit for some time, she yearned for a much closer way to engage in combat. She was among the first to transfer out of the immortals into a different, more in-your-face exoskeleton.

Specialization- Guardian

Vanguard: The Vanguard shell was created by a young genius researcher, Ra'luu. It is newly developed exoskeleton for Protoss warriors who are too grievously injured but still wish to be in the front lines up close. Unlike the quad walking immortal providing critical ranged fire, the Vanguard shell is a walking tank in the front lines. Humanoid in appearance and bipedal and nearly a meter and a half taller than a typical zealot, the vanguard inspires fear to the enemies with its presence. Heavily armored and shielded yet surprising light and agile for its size, vanguards employ a variety of close combat weapons specifically designed for it which is not limited to pole-arms and psi blades. Its shields are vulnerable to EMP.

Strengths.
-Might: 5
-Agility: 3
-Psionics: 0 (Used to control the suit)
-Resolve: 6
-Discipline: 6
Edited by smylez on 3/19/2013 4:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Attention: the release of Heart of the Swarm and my subsequent completion of the campaign has forced me to make some changes to the plot of this series, though I'm surprised by how well the HotS story fits with mine.

New plot, better, closer to lore. Less speculation. More detail.

Changes necessary. May start over. Am considering possible options. RP beginning, postponed.
Reply Quote
Hmph. Knarled took my portrait.
OH WELL
I TOOK YOURS! >:I
Reply Quote
Abathur portrait superior to Roach portrait. Better looking. Slightly more difficult to acquire. Successful. Theft of inferior portrait variant only minor issue. Irrelevant.
Reply Quote
So....will we possibly be redoing Reaper then?
Reply Quote
No. Reaper's visible plot requires no change. Some of the secret things going on in the background (which affect this RP) require change. Will take some time to sort out all inconsistencies. Will begin work.
Reply Quote
Hmph, when I acquire my dearest Broodlord portrait, I will rain death on you, Knarled. >:I
And honestly? The HOTS portraits look awesome either way. The Abathur one is a bit TOO glowy for me. :/
Reply Quote
Name. Zer'Vah
Age. 339
Description. Is easily recognized by a light blue glow around him, Otherwise he looks like a normal zealot
Backstory. At the age of 100, Zer'Vah began training his psionics, And has been a bit of a loner since then. At the age of 250, He reached a level of psionics beyond human calculations, And is currently headed for becoming a high templar
Specialization. Slayer
Strengths.
-Might 3
-Agility 4
-Psionics 7(Tell me, Is this overspecialized?)
-Resolve 3
-Discipline 3
Reply Quote
OOC: When does this take place? I could either use one of my other characters, or a new one.
Reply Quote
FOR GREAT JUSTICE!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]