Achievement "Shutout"

I destroyed Zagara's base in 12 minutes and it auto completed the mission at 3/100 eggs.

The requirement is "Destroy Zagara's base in the "Domination" mission in less than 14 minutes on Hard difficulty before collecting 100 eggs"

Won't give me the achievement. Anyone else have this problem? How did you beat the mission? After trying dozens of times with a baneling carpet sweep, I tried using Swarm Hosts which made it a hundred times easier.
Reply Quote
Ya, so I completed this also and didn't get anything... I spent a good hour or so doing this and gonna be pretty angry if this is a glitch
Reply Quote
I just pushed at around 10:00 when 2/2 upgrades for hydra finished, minute to spare did not get achievement, even had time to take out infested bases and pick up banelings.

edit: it worked on 2nd try with even a worse time of 13:30 maybe because I do not remember picking up the highlighted eggs on the first run.
Edited by Veetee on 3/13/2013 11:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have the same issue, I destroyed the base twice before the time limit and it auto completes the mission without all the eggs. I was going to try a third run to test out if all I need to destroy is the hatcheries and then collect the eggs to finish but wanted to check here first to see if I was missing something.

Anyone know if it's a glitch or if I'm doing something improperly?
Reply Quote
I got it yesterday... it worked for me... dunno what to say.
Reply Quote
I got it now, the achievements must have been down when I did it the first time cause I know I had times of 12 and 13 minutes but the fastest time it had down for me was just over 14. I replayed the mission and got it.
Reply Quote
The weird thing with me is that I have the my fastest recorded time at 13:02 and it still didn't give it to me. I don't know what to say to this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]