Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Well I finally got WoL for my birthday a few weeks ago and finally dedicated myself to beat the campaign before HoTS comes out. Well, I didn't do that but I did just finish WoL tonight. I beat the whole campaign on my first try on hard. I wanted to challenge myself and loved the campaign. Now, I want to try and beat the whole campaign on Brutal. I would love to get that sweet Kerrigan portrait! Anyway, my questions are...
1) What are the best tech builds to aim for?
2) While at it, should I aim for every single achievement or just try and beat the mission?
3) What units/buildings should I upgrade to help me overall? (Used medics/marauders/marines/banshees/vikings/battle cruisers/siege tanks the most.)
4) Any good tips or websites I should know about for helpful mission walkthroughs/tech builds/achievements walkthroughs if I'm stuck?
Thanks for all posts and advice!
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.