IronManSC's HOTS Map-Making Streaming

What a great day to map stream! Had a steady 400 viewers watch me make a map from scratch! Tomorrow will be live testing on ESV Khalis!
Reply Quote
My lat launchingumcher isn'
Reply Quote
Streaming in 1 hour! Doing live map testing games on ESV Khalis!
Reply Quote
coLgoswser was kind enough to play a test game on ESV Khalis live! It made for an epic 40-minute TvZ!

vod: http://www.twitch.tv/esvision/c/2108758
his game: 0:32:30
Reply Quote
Who is abusing the report option?
Reply Quote
Update:

1) Attempting to work out a deal with the NASL about featuring a map show that I can be involved in.

2) Map submitted to NASL and IPL for review
Reply Quote
Going live right now
Reply Quote
Going live in 2 hours! Will be taking Ohana and transforming it into a entirely new map for HotS!
Reply Quote
In 2 hours (at 11:00am PDT), I will be providing live test games on ESV Khalis, a new HotS map!
Reply Quote
Going live in 50 minutes.
Reply Quote
Going live in 2 hours to map test my new hots desert map!
Reply Quote
Going live in about 1 hour 30 minutes! Going to make adjustments on my desert map. Also I have a unique plan for my next map design!
Reply Quote
Streaming in a couple hours
Reply Quote
My two maps, ESV Khalis and ESV Ravage have been submitted to the TeamLiquid Map Contest #2! Hope for the best! You can find and test play these maps on any server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]