StarCraft® II

Happy Ending in LotV or not (POLL)

(Locked)

Guys, this thread does not need your opinions, just simply say if you would like to have a happy ending. Yes and No answers only plz.
Happy Ending: Kerrigan and Jim gets back together at the end of LotV
I've said it in a few threads, and it seems like the majority is with me: Jimmy needs a win!
This thread sucks if you don't want opinions.
I expect a happy ending, but Jim and Sarah aren't reuniting.
I'd like a really weird ending like Evangelion. Kerrigan as Lilith, Raynor as Shinji, Stukov could be one of those cardboard boxes with Seele #_ painted on the front.
+1 Happy Ending.

I define happy ending as Sarah and Jim alive, at peace, and enjoying the fruits of their perseverance together.
No.

Jim + Kerrigan sure, but as for the rest of the story, bad ending please.
Yes
Jim + Sarah
Zeratul dies
I agree I would want a happy ending for Jim+Sarah though i feel Zeratul would like to honors of having a swift death but who knows.
Update: 6 ups and 1 down for Jim and Sarah to be together
ive been talking on the other thread, i vote +1 for happy ending, although happy can mean different endings, doesnt just have to be 1
Overall neutral ending, the big bad fallen one vanquished but no Kerrigan/Raynor get-together, 3 races still at each others throats.
Well obviously they need to be together once Amon is beaten. Raynor already lost everyone close to him, I hope for him and Kerrigan to maybe start a family together or something.

And Blizzard better not use any technicalities. When I say for them to be together, it means ALIVE together, not both being killed in LotV and they're together in the afterlife.
No.
Jim and Sarah should be separated.
No.
Jim and Sarah should be separated.

You're not one for happy endings, are you?
Well obviously they need to be together once Amon is beaten. Raynor already lost everyone close to him, I hope for him and Kerrigan to maybe start a family together or something.

And Blizzard better not use any technicalities. When I say for them to be together, it means ALIVE together, not both being killed in LotV and they're together in the afterlife.

hmm yeah well living happily together can mean alot of things though, heres hoping its straight forward one they go with though

hmm yeah well living happily together can mean alot of things though, heres hoping its straight forward one they go with though

Yeah I mean if they're still not together by the end of LotV, I can see SC fans demanding Blizzard to come up with SC3 immediately and make that happen.
HOTS/WINGS SPOILERS.

I predict that one of these three characters will die.

Raynor
Sarah
Zeratul

My reasons for believing this are that I seriously doubt that given Blizzards past in RTS story lines they would make Dark ending or the Happy ending absolute. Bitter-sweet endings usually occur and are the best received because they sit in the niche of Happy Ending and Doom Ending. Also Completely Dark or Light endings are not great in most games and especially in RTS games.

If this should occur the two surviving characters will either find strength in each other Raynor+Zeratul or Sarah+Raynor.

Or Zeratul+Sarah will forge uneasy peace between the majority of Protoss and all of the Zerg race (Provided Raynor dies) as the prophacy reaches it climax (whatup climax) and both Races exist in peace separately. Where upon the birth of the new Xel'naga race will occur as the two races glide towards each other and finally merge to create Natural gods.

Also the fate for the Terran's should Raynor die and the Sarah+Zeratul thing occurs will be Valarian as Emperor with Matt Horner by his side keeping him in check and delivering Humanity into a time of peace and growth.

Also I do not mean Sarah and Zeratul in a relationship type deal. I simply mean that they work together for the greater good as in HOTS Zeratul puts aside his hatred for Kerrigan in hopes of helping to fulfill the prophecy and Kerrigans hate burns out as her 'true enemy Amon' is dead and her Hate has burnt out as a result of Mengsks death.

This would tie the story up for all three races and cause no need for Starcraft 3 or leave any massive loose ends that would hurt the story however would leave ones open that would help it such as the uneasy peace between Protoss and Zerg and Terran and what happens if the Protoss and Zerg do finally merge naturally.

Just my 2 cents (about 40 times over) :D.
Yes.
I would like to see Happy Ending. If anyone has to die, let it be Zeratul, in a heroic battle.
Yes, Kerrigan and Jim alive and together. He goes with her after the ending. Give something to the guy, Blizzard.
Raynor and Sarah retire to a ranch on Mar Sara and live happily ever after.

Zeratul dies a hero's death dedicated to the memory of Raszagal and goes on to have epic keggers with Tassadar in the Protoss afterlife.

Amon dies, but the races are still hostile to each other, and there's generally still a lot of nastiness in the universe.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]