StarCraft® II

Happy Ending in LotV or not (POLL)

(Locked)

Jimmy needs a win

He's the one that rejected Kerrigan based on looks.
Update: 11-3 for Sarah and Jim to get together ALIVE at the end.
Blizzard, plz pay attention to your threads
03/19/2013 09:11 AMPosted by Feldestroyer
Jimmy needs a win

No, he didn't do that, he done with her because he reverted back to QoB and it caused him to think back at the stuff she did as QoB

Well, no. He rejected her because she seemingly went back to being Queen of Blades. He came around at warp speed once he realized this was not true.
Happy ending ALL the way, Jim and Sarah together and happy ever after like in stories please.
This guy is writing LotV:

https://twitter.com/Waughtang
Guys, this thread does not need your opinions, just simply say if you would like to have a happy ending. Yes and No answers only plz.
Happy Ending: Kerrigan and Jim gets back together at the end of LotV

you wrote this poorly and ruins your poll.

I want everyone to have a happy ending but I do not want Kerrigan and Jim to have a happy ending together.

Actually I dont want Kerrigan to live at all but thats not important lol
Edited by Galdos on 3/19/2013 11:25 AM PDT
Yes, happy ending. Jim and Sarah finally get to be together and be happy after all of their hard work and sacrifice over the years.
Blizzard come look at this Poll
Not bad, but bittersweet.

A major problem is there still needs to be a Protoss vs Terran vs Zerg conflict somewhere. That's the core of Starcraft. Unless they intend to end Starcraft (which is possible, since the Warcraft franchise is coming to a definite end) there still needs to be some sort of unresolved bitterness between the races.

I'm going to guess Kerrigan dies, Jim holds some position in the new Dominion, and the Protoss and Zerg keep fighting while the Terrans rebuild. Then the UED comes again and everyone dies. The end.
Happy ending.
I'm going to guess Kerrigan dies, Jim holds some position in the new Dominion, and the Protoss and Zerg keep fighting while the Terrans rebuild. Then the UED comes again and everyone dies. The end.

Curious definition of bittersweet you have there. Sounds more like scorch the franchise to me.
03/19/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Lwyn

Curious definition of bittersweet you have there. Sounds more like scorch the franchise to me.

So true, that would destroy Blizzard
16-5 for Happy ending
Happy ending for sure.
I'm pro happy ending.
I want the Protoss to win for once.

I also don't want some cheap @$$ everybody dies BS

nor do I want

Kerrigan was evil afterall lolol, BW 2.0 Sh17.
Jim + Sarah

Happy Ending
16-5 for Happy ending

You really think Blizzard would even look at this?
03/19/2013 06:57 PMPosted by ragnarok
16-5 for Happy ending

You really think Blizzard would even look at this?

The idea is just to generate enough buzz that someone looks eventually (I know you know this Rag I've seen you in about 5 of the other threads)

Though, new people keep adding that they want an ending with the two together. Forums are a difficult medium to tell general consensus but it certainly looks like the fan base is heavily one sided on this issue (on the right side I might add)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]