StarCraft® II

BLIZZARD, WHY HAVE YOU LOCKED US OUT?

SEA player here, Live in Australia, bought the game digitally so I would be able to play at launch, only to update and find it automatically configures from the digital download to US. And since you've locked the ability to change back to the region it should have been in the first place. I and many like me can now not enjoy the launch in our respective regions.

Is there any plan to fix this, or is it tough luck?
Reply Quote
Can anyone say Diablo 3 all over again>?
Reply Quote
Same problem here, was all excited to play at 12, even tried re-installing, housemate's PC, etc, still no avail, really not cool.
Reply Quote
Myself and an old primary school mate who've been playing SC for years now were waiting patiently for 9:01 PM unlock.. it is 10:01 PM as of now.

The hell man.
Reply Quote
Same here. Not happy.
Reply Quote
And Blizzard is just going to ignore us for the next 18 hours. Eh refunding collectors, going for normal, only get collectors to support their great service, this is just a joke. There are half a ton of posts about this. Not One Response.

No confirmation if we will have to wait the 18 hours

No news on if there may be a possible fix.

Not happy.
Reply Quote
they should even post a sticky on this ANZ forums, or everyone will download the NA client....cause we thought we can change regions.
Reply Quote
I'm livid as it stands, I was waiting to play this with a few mates tonight and now our entire night is ruined.
Reply Quote
Posted this on both general and here. And not even a stock standard "we are aware of this issue and are looking into it" complete @$!$ing disgrace.

Bump in general forums if you can.
Reply Quote
They don't give a !@#$ about us. Plain and simple.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
If you're having this issue, please take a look at the thread located here: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8196600763
Reply Quote
It requires a full install cloaken and it wont allow us to change it in the login menu. ridiculous.
Edited by Zenks on 3/11/2013 9:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If you're having this issue, please take a look at the thread located here:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8196600763

This possibly has to be the most moronic thing i've seen today. You can't expect us to just casually download another 12 GB of data. That's beyond a !@#$ing joke. What kind of Bullsht are you clowns trying to spin here?
Reply Quote
Lol, if you guys had other hobbies, mishaps during launch windows wouldn't bother you so much. It isn't like this has never happened before. Want to save some stress? Don't play for the first few days following release.
Reply Quote
Mine was set to SEA and just worked, but mates was set to US (last game he played) and disabling the global switcher WONT LET HIM SWITCH back to SEA?

*sigh* it's only a day i guess, but still...
Reply Quote
03/11/2013 07:45 AMPosted by Hearthspec

us? It sounds like you dont care about people in general. What you should have said is, "They don't give a bleep about me."

And yes, i agree. I dont think they care about you.
Edited by Scyt on 3/11/2013 3:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/11/2013 03:44 PMPosted by Scyt

us? It sounds like you dont care about people in general. What you should have said is, "They don't give a bleep about me."

And yes, i agree. I dont think they care about you.

No, I was right the first time. They don't give a !@#$ about us. As the collective. Because if they did, they would have considered this would have happened given they've only just released the patch to let a lot of us go back to SEA. Hell, their customer service have absolutely no information with regards to this and they're supposed to be the technical support. Blizzard would have been better off saying: "Starcraft 2, will be released Monday March 12th, 6:01 PM AEST. Instead of the %^-*ing 12:01 AM they clearly announced.
Reply Quote
Boo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]