13 refinery
    15 orbital
    1 marine
    2nd rax
    reactor on first rax
    supply depot
    tech lab on 2nd rax
    pump maries get marauder slow, when first marauder comes out go push

If he did a fe you can probably kill him if he's doing a one base play pull back expand and put down a bunker or 2 depends on what's he's doing.

This build will out right kill a protoss who is greedy and will be able to defend against a 4 gate or all in and you'll be ahead in economy.

The important thing is to get that reactor before 2nd supply depot, it will be timed out perfectly so you arent supply blocked and can constantly make scvs, makek sure to always be building supply depots so you don't supply block yourself, it's very micro intensive when you push.

Make sure if you see gas to scout, if you don't see tech in his base check around the map for proxy stargate.

Widowmines are useless against any competent toss and reapers will probably be quite useless as well.
    Reply Quote
    If you watched mc vs innovation on mlg you would see that getting that bunker inside your base and getting a few siege tanks crushes any blink stalker play. Especially now that siege in innate you arnt really investing in tanks if you don't plan to use them the whole game. Not sure exactly to help you on the rest. Except that in the same set innovation put some wm at his mineral line and even dragged an oracle into it when he went for the scvs. Are vrs really a problem for terran?
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]