StarCraft® II

Cybernetic Punks Recruiting 2k+ Diamond

EDIT: Recruitment is ONLY open to those who meet the rating requirement. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Info on the clan:

"Cybernetic Punks is a hardcore gaming community with dedicated, skilled members. We recruit only the best and expect every member to set and maintain a high standard for themselves and the community."

www.cyberneticpunks.com

Cybernetic Punks (CnP), has adopted SC2 as one of its featured games, and we plan to develop a community and team of players around this game much like any other SC2 clan! Aside from having regularly scheduled practice and KOTHs amongst our members, Cpunks also hosts tournaments that attract many top players. Our third Cybernetic Punks Open tournament featured maps created by the iCCup map team, and several top 200 players vying for first prize.

We always aim to be the best. Our members carry the CnP banner into tournaments and represent our site wherever we go. The CnP SC2 clan will work to develop and foster the skills of all our players as we work towards dominating tournaments and the ladder.

Also, our membership is predominately made up of college students and young professionals in their mid-20s, so expect a very mature community, and expect to be held up to our standards of maturity. :)

There are two subdivisions within the clan: General Membership, and the Competitive Team.

Requirements for Application:
-Age 16+ (but must be mature)
-2000+ Diamond in 1v1 ladder.
-A drive to be the best around, and a belief that nothing's ever gonna keep ya down.

We provide our members:
-Organized practice nights
-Weekly KOTH events
-Weekly In-house tournaments
-An active, fun, and dedicated community that will give pointers to help you get better.

Info on the team:
-6-12 Members
-Tryouts occur on a semi-regular basis and are open to all general members.
-All team members required to maintain a minimum 1v1 ladder rating, which grows over time (TBD).
-Team members will have separate practice sessions, which occur more often than normal practice.
-Regular clan wars.
-Organized entrance into tournaments in order to increase our team members' reputations.

How to Apply:
-Please reply to this thread if you are applying!
-When you are ready, head on over to this link:
www.cyberneticpunks.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=CnP+Gaming:Recruitment
-Read a bit about our recruitment process, then click on Starcraft 2 at the bottom to get to the application.

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you all on our website! :)
Edited by Nesphit on 12/6/2010 10:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
So even if you arent interesting in join us keep an eye out for that tournament.
Edited by Rukgo on 10/17/2010 11:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Checked aorund your site to see what you guys were about, even posted an app. Looks good.
Reply Quote
for a second there I thought your tag would be CP and i lol'd hard.
Reply Quote
Don't forget to head to our gear shop and purchase a "I <3 CP" T-shirt!
Reply Quote
Cool, I remember you guys from Global Agenda back in the days when LP and CP were in the same alliance. Nice to see you guys playing some SC2.
Reply Quote
Lol, CP.
Reply Quote
Its CnP not CP :*(
Reply Quote
Bawmp! We plan to have KOTH/practice nights 3 nights a week!
Reply Quote
These practices would start around 5-ish PST so come join our practices and watch some good games.
Reply Quote
what server do you guys play on?
Reply Quote
I'm interested.

I've been waiting for the game to mature before i join a clan.

I'm looking to join a clan with members a bit more grown up that a bunch of kids. Lets just say i've got experience.

The only thing is that i don't have a mic yet, but i've yet to meet a good player who relies on such things.... i'll get one eventually. The reason i haven't bought one is because i hate the audio fidelity on junk headsets. I rock only sennheiser..... my headphone/amp combo costs over $650, so some junk headset really isn't my thing, but like i said. I'll get one.

I tried ur application thing... but do i really have to register to apply?

let me know.

Reply Quote
I'm interested.

I've been waiting for the game to mature before i join a clan.

I'm looking to join a clan with members a bit more grown up that a bunch of kids. Lets just say i've got experience.

The only thing is that i don't have a mic yet, but i've yet to meet a good player who relies on such things.... i'll get one eventually. The reason i haven't bought one is because i hate the audio fidelity on junk headsets. I rock only sennheiser..... my headphone/amp combo costs over $650, so some junk headset really isn't my thing, but like i said. I'll get one.

I tried ur application thing... but do i really have to register to apply?

let me know.

Don't worry too much about the mic thing. We would like it if you're in vent and listening, but talking isn't a big deal.

Yeah, you need to register at the site in order to post an app. Don't worry, though; it is a relatively simple and painless process. >:) Just as easy as any other forum, really.

And we don't have an age restriction but as stated above most of us are in our 20s and some 17-19.
Reply Quote
King of the Hill event tonight at 5 PST! hit me up in-game if you'd like to participate.
Reply Quote
Bump! Competitively, we're focused on 1v1s exclusively as that is where 99% of the tournament scene is.

There are big plans in store for the future of our website's tournament hosting functionality, as well as the future of the sc2 clan. Apply now and stay tuned!
Reply Quote
They see me buuumpin'. They haaatin.
Reply Quote
Sent through an application. Hope to talk to u guys soon.
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
Things that go bump in the night.

<---
Reply Quote
bampin tha thread
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]