Why isnt Mar Sara glassed?

Maybe Im off, but wasn't Mar Sara obliterated in SC1 just like Chau Sara? how is it that only a few years later Jim is sitting in a bar on its surface. Im sure its not too difficult to explain but as far as I know nothing has addressed it
Reply Quote
It was, but they rebuilt some settlements.
Reply Quote
I think the intro text for Mar Sara mentions something about it being re-colonized. If not that, it's in the Installer or the History of Starcraft website somewhere. None of the structures standing now are original structures. They're all new.
Reply Quote
It's also why the few views of Mar Sara we get, it tends to be a blasted desert landscape.
Reply Quote
marsara was blasted,later people recolonized it some mining companys (i forgot what they were called) came because of some strange minerals found on the planet after it was vaporized.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]