StarCraft® II

Stuck on Hand of Darkness

I am stuck on that level.....I just cant seem to get a good army out in time

can somone give me some hints
Reply Quote
It's hard to say without knowing exactly what you're doing. I like to roll out a bunch of drones in the beginning just to get my resources really flowing in. Have you been completing the bonus mission objectives so that Karrigan is hitting hard?
Reply Quote
It's hard to say without knowing exactly what you're doing. I like to roll out a bunch of drones in the beginning just to get my resources really flowing in. Have you been completing the bonus mission objectives so that Karrigan is hitting hard?

Kerrigan has all of her powers unlockd

she had her leaping strike ......chain attack and fury

its just either my army fails or I have not enough time left.
Reply Quote
03/21/2013 02:19 PMPosted by Darkan

Kerrigan has all of her powers unlockd

she had her leaping strike ......chain attack and fury

its just either my army fails or I have not enough time left.

I'm not sure if this will do any good but I guess some general advice. Assuming you're making it past the first hybrid. Make sure you spawn some hydro's for ranged attacks and hive queens for the sake of healing. Now one thing I've heard of some other people doing and I'm trying to practice is they create some roaches and infestors. They then corrupt some of the more powerful enemy units this saves you resources and quickly bolsters your ranks.

The roaches are well for the infestor to feed upon to regain its energy. Then just have them burro to regain their health. I've tried the tactic myself and I really have to pay more attention to my infestors well being but even with my limited skills it tends to pay off.
Reply Quote
one, leaping strike is horrible imo, go with psionic smash or whatever it is.

two, you only need an army to fight your way to the hybrid, then you can just kite them to the nearest terran base and the dominion will kill them for you.

p.s. use a muta swarm on the one right above your base, the only dominion that will work for that one are right below it, so you need to send in mutas and kite him into that base.

p.p.s. This is how I won hard, but I do not know how well it will work on Brutal if that's your difficulty.
Edited by DarthCaedus on 3/21/2013 6:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Kinetic smash. Much better than leap. Leap lowers her range for some reason too. The only good thing about leap is that you can kill two tanks with it instead of one because there's no cooldown.

On brutal I used lings/roaches/hydras and the brutalisks when they came in. Festers can you get thors. Lings tended not to be too useful other than meat shields. Too low damage.

On brutal the left side terran base is really well defended. Just get the top expansion and ignore the terran base.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]