Starcraft 2 re-installing

I've been playing Starcraft 2, since two days after the release of HotS. I moved my iMac (21 inch 2.9Ghz) yesterday to another location and the installer popped up. I returned my iMac to where I had it originally and the installer is still popping up beginning the process all over when I had already installed it. My guess is that somehow the game isn't communicating with the server or something ... How do I fix it? Or should I just re-install?
Reply Quote
I've been having the same issue. I downloaded and installed the entire game off of a boxed copy, but for the last week every time i boot it up it says i need to download about 235MB. I've downloaded that 235MB four times now. What is up with the installer?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Was this asking for a full reinstall, or just you need to optimize?

@Conquistador- This sounds like a permissions issue for you. Can you reset your game folder permissions and see if this helps the next time you do your update?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)