Portrait cAmpAgin acheivment prob!!

i made it to level 70 on my kerrigan and i does not give me ghost kerrigan hero portrait even though i got to level 70 help.
Reply Quote
I think that if you reach 70 through the master archives then you don't get the portrait. You have to get it through playing through the campaign.
I haven't gotten the portrait even though Kerrigan is 70, so I'm just assuming that is the case.
Edited by FreshSushi on 3/21/2013 5:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote

I think that if you reach 70 through the master archives then you don't get the portrait. You have to get it through playing through the campaign. I haven't gotten the portrait even though Kerrigan is 70, so I'm just assuming that is the case.

I got to level 70 before last level.
I got it before i beat game.
Thx for replying lol.
Nobody else even helped me suchi
Reply Quote
Actually, I have the same issue - I've beaten the campaign, got level 70 before finishing yet when I completed the game it says I only have 68 of seventy levels. it's really quite annoying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]