StarCraft® II

Can we get add-ons for campaign?

I'm talking extra missions. I'm talking Brutal difficulty beyond brutal, like 3x Brutal difficulty. WoL brutal x2 or x3

I want to control my swarm that I love so dearly on over powered computers and see how it matches up. I want to play missions that allow me to stretch my swarm to the limits, and maybe even upload my high score and have others compete against that score.

I want to play a mission where it's toss with a boss mothership and terran with a boss battle cruiser and they are both gunning for me and I have to fight WITHOUT kerrigan using cunning, strategy and EFFECTIVE base management.

I really enjoyed customizing my swarm. Customizing the way you play the game is a big reason why Call of Duty is a big success and it's why Halo 4 changed into a custom class system.

And is it too much to ask to see some kind of official support for a mod that allows you to play campaign WoL vs campaign HotS PvP and allow players to pick and choose their units before hand? Maybe that belongs in the custom map department, but seriously, some official campaign add-ons would be amazing.
Edited by emc on 3/21/2013 7:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Don't know about that, but I would like Blizzard to create short side campaigns every few months like in 2000 with BW.

That was pretty cool.
Reply Quote
Don't know about that, but I would like Blizzard to create short side campaigns every few months like in 2000 with BW.

That was pretty cool.

come on, you built up your swarm to perfection then the game ends. You can't tell me you lust for more? I think the evolution strains and interchangeable upgrades is excellent and I really want to experiment even more!
Reply Quote
That would be cool, except they wouldn't have the ability to import your campaign info to the mod. It's not really capable in the editor.

And is it too much to ask to see some kind of official support for a mod that allows you to play campaign WoL vs campaign HotS PvP and allow players to pick and choose their units before hand? Maybe that belongs in the custom map department, but seriously, some official campaign add-ons would be amazing.

I've been wanting something like that for a long time. We should wait for LotV to come out first though, otherwise Protoss will have a disadvantage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]