Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XIII

I sigh, checking that one off the list. "Right, not that one. Hmmmm....Guess I'll cut straight to the chase. Where are you from?"
"One you aren't going to make it... You might as well apologize even though I did it and not you... I... " I stopped with that topic so I could change it. "And I bet you do know my 'finer details' ... But I don't like showing myself off and this shows my body off..." I saw Dante staring at me as I shake my head. "Point exactly..."
Dani's voice is heard over Flint's COM. {{Excellent. The fleet's moving out, so there won't exactly be any lack of room. I heard something major is going on out by the Mu-rina cluster. You know, that weird nebula that acts as an EMP. You have any idea what it is?}}
IC: "i'm staring at you because uuuh f!ck excuses" i say "if it bugs you so much you should've worn clothes over it than changed on the transport ship"
"Dante we are still going to have to be wearing our armor once we get down to a mission! And I would just distract you apparently... Just hear me talk... I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore... All of my morals are all twisted now... Brother and Father are going to be ashamed about me..." I say as the two of us walked down to the Command Area.
IC: i sigh. "If only Zaros didn't plant a f!cking AI in your room. If you like i'll be punching bag while you run away". i put a comforting arm around Cynthia "You know i've never seen you regret something this much"
"That's not what I meant! The AI wouldn't have changed a thing... Just look at how I'm dressed... You are all googly eyed at me like I'm a piece of candy... Like at that time during the party, you stared at me and I could probably think about what you were thinking that night... I was too revealing and it's coming to bite me in the !@#... Maybe I also shouldn't have made that move because now I'll be regretting it... You see what I mean?" I say, almost demanding.
IC: "Cynthia just calm down. You did some things...... I did some things. But what's done is done. All we can do is face the consequences"
"I know you did some things and I'm quite aware that I did some things! It just feels so wrong now... I'm being to... flirty without flirting! You are liking too much and it's making myself feel bad..." I say.
IC: "fine" i say before turning around and walking backwards. "is that better? if i hit a pole its your fault"
"Dante... I'm sorry that I'm behaving this way, I just can't control myself... The curse of being a woman, right? Now I have two addictions probably and then I'll have to choose between one or the other... Because the other will make the other one unbearable, even you know that!" We stop in front of the door to where we need to go. "Come to my room after the mission... I have to show you something and it isn't what you are thinking about..."
OOC: We are roleplaying the mission right? there is no game lobby I am missing out on?
Roleplaying the mission. I mean, in theory we could Cortex it, but with such a wide variety of time zones for us all, it would fail horribly.
OOC: yes we RP the mission

IC: "i wouldn't go as far as addiction, and will you stop thinking i'm a total perv, i have a brain that's screwed on straight alright?"
Zaros rendezvoused with the officials just before the meeting. He did a quick scan of their minds to learn their names and spoke to them, "Sirs, I am reporting in to be a guard for this meeting of yours in case things go south."

The officials look at each other and shrug. "I suppose, they will likely also have guardians." One of them respond.

Korzis finished in the bathroom and started equipping his armor. The gauntlets snapped right on and the small insignia on each flashed blue briefly.
addiction

It was her's, and assumably Dante's, first time having $ex. You are addicted to it for several months. I would know.
Zaros rendezvoused with the officials just before the meeting. He did a quick scan of their minds to learn their names and spoke to them, "Sirs, I am reporting in to be a guard for this meeting of yours in case things go south."

The officials look at each other and shrug. "I suppose, they will likely also have guardians." One of them respond.

Korzis finished in the bathroom and started equipping his armor. The gauntlets snapped right on and the small insignia on each flashed blue briefly.

Has my dude been approved?
"Dante, I appreciate that but if I can kill this Terrazine addiction... I'll be so much more prepared... And I don't know if my addiction is sex now... or your attention that I leech off of... The tiny things that keep me going! It's strange and another thing... You are a guy so you can't blame me for wanting to play it safe, after all... I'm not so innocent anymore." My hand moved over my mask as I slid it off, finding it redundant since we aren't on the mission yet. "Just promise that you'll show up so I can show you something."
OOC: Beowulf, wait until Crymson can approve it. Don't pester her. She is writing lore for... her Cynthia, is it?
OOC2: got a double post glitch. Sorry!
Edited by Caprindo on 3/22/2013 5:20 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]