Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XIII

{{That's fine. After the mission though. I need your skills, and Dante and Sam are too damn hot headed to pull of the kind infiltration I need.}} Nodding to an ensign, the Gunships start to land, opening to allow people to board. For now they'd run engine checks and weapons checks and do minor repairs. {{I think you'll have a new found strength after this mission though.}}
{{Dante will be glad to hear that... The break part though. And as for the strength, I might have to agree... Then again, doing new things could possibly change your life in an unexpected path that is full of the unknown... Might as well call everyone down to the hangers so we can get this started.}} I say, sounding a lot better, not as full of anger as earlier.

{{Dante, this is Cynthia again. I just talked to him and he said that will be okay... But after the mission.}}
IC: {{ok. Good luck on your mission.}}
{{Will soon, few minor maintenance things that need to be done to the gunships. We'll be ready within the hour. Why don't you and Dante go retrieve those grenades for you?}}
{{I... We can do that. And I believe I know your ploy already, I know for a fact that you'll probably put us both in the same Gunship, or maybe you'll put us in separate ones since we are going to different parts of the planet... But oh well.}}

{{Dante, we are picking up some grenades for me... EMP, Flash, Frag, HE, and Fire Bombs.}}
{Quarter master if you so much as breath on my ship we are going to have issues.}

I look over at the two new arrivals noting that one in particular had a damaged ship.

"Need some help fixing that?" (That is directed to Lunamaster's character.)
IC: "Less than stable is a bit of an understatement from what she told me. Her father and brother get disappointed in her for the littlest mistake."

IC:
[Alicia]
I wince;
"Damn.. I'm surprised she's held it together as long as she has... poor girl."
"Need some help fixing that?" (That is directed to Lunamaster's character.)

"Well, if you have a new Ion Thruster engine, then yes, that could help. My current one is destroyed from a concentrated delay-release EMP charge."
Edited by Lumamaster on 3/24/2013 9:52 AM PDT
{I'll be done with any maintenance soon, the ships I am allowed to touch are loaded up, also the gunships now have cup holders.}

I say over the comm-link to anyone who cares to listen.
IC: {{sure i'll meet you at the armory i guess}}
I shake my head laughing a bit. "I've got the parts to rebuild the one you have it will just take a few hours." I turn to board my ship to gather the parts and tools to work on the ship.
"I know I'm a bit of a klutz, but why does nearly everyone here seem to hate me?" I think out loud, "And how am I supposed to do my d@mn job if no one will let me near the stuff I was hired to fix?"
I shake my head laughing a bit. "I've got the parts to rebuild the one you have it will just take a few hours." I turn to board my ship to gather the parts and tools to work on the ship.

"Alright, thanks!" "Now what am i going to do..." I mutter to myself.
IC: Sam was in the hanger preping for the mission he heard the new quatermaster. "because a lot of their stuff is custom and they don't trust anyone else to fix it." He said with his spectre mask down as he checked over his gun to make sure it wouldnt jam or break during the mission
Because your a Quarter Master. If I need parts for my ship or vehicle I'll cone to you for those. Besides I think I am running low on backlash rockets and HALO missiles for my ship. If you could please send a pallet of both to my ship that would be much appreciated.

I exit my ship and head over to the damaged phoenix. "You don't mind me fixing this do you?" I ask before start to work on the ship.
Edited by LeKroger on 3/24/2013 10:13 AM PDT
[Tari]
I grimace at what the new quarter master had done to just one of the leg assemblies of my ship. Yeah he had fixed something I had missed but in doing so he knocked a lot of stuff out of alignment. "Why the hell would you assume you can touch the systems of someone else's ship without permission or even the proper knowledge of the systems?" I mutter to myself as I get to work putting everything back to proper alignment.
ErrrrrrrrI kindle responded to Stefan warhawk
{"Most of us just are attached to our ships. I know I am attached to the oracle. Get to know people, then work on their ships."} Shear tells the quarter master. He chuckles a bit, {" And don't you dare touch the oracle!"}
Because your a Quarter Master. If I need parts for my ship or vehicle I'll cone to you for those. Besides I think I am running low on backlash rockets and HALO missiles for my ship. If you could please send a pallet of both to my ship that would be much appreciated.

I was talking to myself, derp
IC: {So what I'm a requisitions officer now? Eh screw it one metric F*** ton of missiles and rockets headed your way.}
[Tari]
I grimace at what the new quarter master had done to just one of the leg assemblies of my ship. Yeah he had fixed something I had missed but in doing so he knocked a lot of stuff out of alignment. "Why the hell would you assume you can touch the systems of someone else's ship without permission or even the proper knowledge of the systems?" I mutter to myself as I get to work putting everything back to proper alignment.

{Let me think, oh right because I have several engineering degrees and DO know what I'm doing, once you have a drill instructor order YOU to take apart a Siege Tank and put it back together at dawn, in the rain, then lecture me. }
Edited by DarkZelot on 3/24/2013 10:18 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]