No complaining Terrans? Yet all Zerg complain

This forum has absolutely almost no people complaining about imbalance. Yet Protoss and Zerg both are mass complaining Terran is imbalanced.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......
Reply Quote
the game is fine.

The meta isnt even figured out yet
Reply Quote
the game is fine.

The meta isnt even figured out yet

Did you even just read what I said?
Reply Quote
Terrans just played through the second half of WoL at complete disadvantages in virtually every stage of the game without perfect micromanagement.

I think most of them will agree HoTS is a vast improvement. It's Toss and Zerg that have to get used to microing vs Terrans for once instead of the other way around.
Reply Quote
Terrans just played through the second half of WoL at complete disadvantages in virtually every stage of the game without perfect micromanagement.

I think most of them will agree HoTS is a vast improvement. It's Toss and Zerg that have to get used to microing vs Terrans for once instead of the other way around.

Low league terrans can literally plop 5 mines down in front of their base and just faceroll turtle the game. Low league zergs do NOT know how to deal with this. Widow mines are the worst edition in the game so far. The low leagues just cannot handle it.
Reply Quote
Poetic justice lings of liberty

Zerg: "What? We have to micro and use more than one hotkey?!"
Zerg: "We have to watch our army?! MADNESS"
Reply Quote

aka terran turtles all game with skillmines protecting them
Reply Quote

Low league terrans can literally plop 5 mines down in front of their base and just faceroll turtle the game. Low league zergs do NOT know how to deal with this. Widow mines are the worst edition in the game so far. The low leagues just cannot handle it.

In lower league you can win with mass drone overlord drops
Reply Quote

broodwar has been around for 15 years, everyone learned to play around spider mines, sc2 players should aswell. except spider mines did more damage and could see clocked units and were free,
Reply Quote
Duh, nobody EVER thinks of that though. Although it is pretty funny to do. Mass 200 overlords and fill them up with 50+ drones and just drop creep in their base whilst making hatcheries and spine crawlers in their base.
Reply Quote
I'm literally laughing my !@# off playing this game right now. I have been ROLLING players that were the "same skill level" as me in WoL. They can't handle micromanagement + micro. It's just. too. much. LMFAOOOOOOOO
Reply Quote

Like Zergs turtling until BL-Infestor in Lings of Liberty? umad?

LIFE SAYS HI.
Reply Quote

You can still win with Broodlords, just like how you beat a turtling Terran with tanks. I have had to completely change my TvZ build (prefer bomber's 14 minute max, but nobody goes infestor anymore), and my TvP winrate is still sub 40%. Yeah there's Terran's complaining, its just not as whiny.
Reply Quote

I cant really remember the last time Low leauge terrans Openly complained the hell about your Broken units dubbed " mutalisks " and we also didnt complain about Baneling busts in the lower leauges. Soo really... This is kinda of a dumb post. And on a side note The Same Zerg that have access to a RANGE DISABLING SPELL, Are complaining about a ranged unit. Un!@#$ing believable
Reply Quote
This forum has absolutely almost no people complaining about imbalance. Yet Protoss and Zerg both are mass complaining Terran is imbalanced.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

maybe we aren't as obnoxious as zerg or protoss
Reply Quote
It doesn't take mechanical skill to defeat widow mines in ZvT. You just need to know how. Being in the lower leagues is no excuse.
Reply Quote
Sh...Patch Zerg is speaking, we better listen up!
Reply Quote
Only works on Bio, Widow mine is mech. Learn your facts plz.
Reply Quote
Strange, my best matchup so far in hots is tvt.

Tvp had been a nightmare.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]