StarCraft® II

I'm Not Dead!

'nuff said.

Who even remembers me? Will be starting something soon(TM).
Reply Quote
Hello again Vultureling.
Reply Quote
"Please go back into your slumber, Vultureling. I was planning on starting on a new RP soon-ish. You will not steal this chance from me. YOU SHAN'T DO THIS! IF YOU DO THEN THE EVER CONSUMING GOD OF WISDOM WILL ASSIMILATE YOUR ESSENCE INTO THE SWARM OF BLOOD AND PLAGUE THAT ARE IN CONSTANT DELIGHT FORM THE PRINCE OF PLEASURE'S PRESENCE!"
Reply Quote
Did you change your name? I don't recognize you, thought I think I should. Vaguely familiar. Then again, I've been "Slumbering" for a year now...
Reply Quote
I think you've met SF before. Used to be called plasmaman about a year or so back.

And welcome back.
Reply Quote
Vultureling lives! Long time no see.
Reply Quote
It's about 1 AM here though, should sleep. Can anyone tell me what's changed around here while I've been gone?
Reply Quote
"Well, there's been an RP twenty odd threads long. Beating the length of Z&Z by light years. A sequel to it has come up. A sequel to Z&Z popped up and died. I have had a few crazy lapses. Some believe it to be the Rainbow Goddess that I chanted about earlier, according to plan. And that's about it."
Reply Quote
Pretty sure Z&Z was short compared to some of the Cloaked Love like things, and the Academy. I think I saw the sequel, it died quickly. Rainbows are good.
Reply Quote
Finally he returns.
Reply Quote
New in the last year...

Heart of the Swarm was released. On a more personal note, since I beat the Wings of Liberty Campaign on hard and started using the Mengsk portrait I have been upgraded from 'Sheriff' to 'Our Glorious Dictator'.

Good for the ego.

Anyway, do you plan to drop another RP on us then leave once it is established, or are you sticking around for a while?
Reply Quote
I have no idea.
Reply Quote
Hey, I forgot to say hello... Creepshake?
Reply Quote
Someone remembered!
Reply Quote
Yes, yes I did. But let us continue shall we? We all know that a Creepshake is an important part of an Vulterlings Diet.
Reply Quote
"Well, there's been an RP twenty odd threads long. Beating the length of Z&Z by light years. A sequel to it has come up. A sequel to Z&Z popped up and died. I have had a few crazy lapses. Some believe it to be the Rainbow Goddess that I chanted about earlier, according to plan. And that's about it."

I shall inform Knarled that his suspicions about the Rainbow Goddess were incorrect, we shall defeat you one day!
Edited by DarkZelot on 3/24/2013 9:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
"No. No. We no like."
Reply Quote
Hi.
Reply Quote
DoomerX lives as well... Is this a sign?!
Reply Quote
Who b u doomerx?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]