StarCraft® II

I'm Not Dead!

I look after him confused. "Just because I have her pic..."
Reply Quote
So I can eat her?
Reply Quote
"Nay." An obliterator cannon takes up my whole arm and I fire, destroying smylez.
Reply Quote
The shot destroy's smylez's top hat.

"That ain't cool man, it was figurative speech! Figurative I say! What's with you people trying to kill me? Someone has to-bury-these-stagglers-every-hour-of-the-darn-week."
Reply Quote
*I roll my eyes, my arm returning to normal. My hands found their way behind my back, and I began to walk away, my gaze towards the sky.*
Reply Quote
I look at Nukester funny as I burn is groin into ashes. "Good luck procreating now."
Reply Quote
*I roll my eyes, my arm returning to normal. My hands found their way behind my back, and I began to walk away, my gaze towards the sky.*

You want cake?
Reply Quote
My mouth opens wide and I swallow Nukester. My high metabolism, mixed in with internal ionizing glands, melts Nukester.
Reply Quote
*A glance is cast back at smylez, and I sigh.* No thank you, Old Chap. Human sugars and I do not... necessarily mix well.
Reply Quote
A clone of me awakes in the basement of Zanon's Bar.

As annoying as you can be, Nukester, I have to admit, your continuous creative ways of deflecting Zarkun's constant attacks is much, much better then the typical, "I appear from a portal hurr durr.."
Reply Quote
So is this a good place to say that I'm back...?
Reply Quote
>>

Of course you do Nukester...

With all the portraits changing it's getting hard to recognize people...

When Zarkun changed to marauder I didn't recognize him at all... thought he was a newbie or something... Didn't see the name until later.. Since then I've remembered to check the name first...
Reply Quote
Xer finds himself spitted on a spear and then thrown into my realm of fire. "Never...call me a newb."
Reply Quote
Alright then newb. What should I call you instead? Newbie? N00b? Nub? NOOB? Una persona bastante noobito? Claro sue sí! Zerkunnn es UNA NOOBITO!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]