StarCraft® II

Hello!

Hello guys! My name is Ken Mitsui, I am 20 years old, I'm from the Philippines. I started playing Starcraft 2 on January 2012 and stopped playing completely on March 2012 because of Dota 2. I don't have a favorite race since I only play random, I was also able to reach Diamond league. By this week, I'll be purchasing Hots and play again. I will be trying to relearn and learn build orders because of the changes in Hots. I hope I'll be able to get some help and tips here because I've always wanted to reach Grandmaster, I know it's very hard but I'll do my best haha. Sooo yeah, that's about it. GLHF!
Reply Quote
Nice to meet ya, but, uh, this isn't the best place for this kind of thread. We're roleplayers XD
Reply Quote
Oh, I'm sorry. I can't seem to find the thread where you give out your Intros and stuff hahaha.
Reply Quote
Well, I'm sure ThaneKrios will be able to help ya once he gets on and see's this. I myself do minimal laddering and am only in Silver. Course, I only have WoL.
Reply Quote
I see, thanks man. I hope he'll see this haha. Keep up with the laddering! you'll get to gold in no time. :D
Reply Quote
Eh, I'm not in it for the leagues, I'm in it for the experience and fun.
Reply Quote
Haha I see, as long as you're having fun.
Reply Quote
03/22/2013 08:24 AMPosted by KenMITSUI
I started playing Starcraft 2 on January 2012 and stopped playing completely on March 2012

03/22/2013 08:24 AMPosted by KenMITSUI
I only play random, I was also able to reach Diamond league.

0_0

Holy crap...

Diamond in three months... Going Random?

Go pro. Not even joking.

Just keep practicing and if you make it to GM, go pro. Not even kidding you. If you make it to GM, go pro.

Add me, i'll let you crush me in game if you'd like xD

i'm a top gold terran, mid silver toss and high silver zerg. Practice practice practice!
Reply Quote
Yeah, no brag okay? but I can also prove it haha.
To be honest, I really do wanna go pro even at least become a featured streamer.
And sure, we can practice. I mainly play on the SEA region sometimes NA but I sometimes experience lag there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]