StarCraft® II

Achievement Bugs Heart of the Swarm

I will probably have to start up a new campaign and finish the specified amount of kills on the level it introduces the ability. Luckily I won't have to go too far. One of the first abilities you earn when you are starting the campaign. Sucks though I won't have my archives and my times i completed each mission.

i was wrong about losing archives when restarting a new campaign.
Reply Quote
I got Kerrigan to level 70 and didn't get the achievement. I did have to replay one level to get the bonus objective. Any ideas on how to get this fixed?
Reply Quote
Same thing is happening to me, beat all missions on brutal and the game will not give me my brutal achievements, it stopped on brutal 15 when in fact I beat ALL in brutal.

Blizzard needs to address this problem pronto...it's about time the bugs start getting fixed.
Reply Quote
Same problem, and I'm pretty sure it's just a bug considering I got the wild mutation achievement even though I rarely used it
Reply Quote
I'm experiencing the same issue as well. I have completed all campaign missions on Brutal, but it has only unlocked the 15 Brutal Missions Completed Achievement. I have checked every mission in the archive and they have all been completed on Brutal. To make sure there were no connection issues with Battle.net during one of my missions which could have caused it to not register, I checked my account from a different computer, yet my archives still show that I have completed all missions on Brutal.
That Dr. Narud portrait is tormenting me that I cannot unlock it!
Reply Quote
For the Kerrigan achievements, you do have to do it in one single mission. For the longest time I thought the Kinect Blast one was bugged and after reading this thread, tried it in one mission with 50 kills and got it.
Reply Quote
Same issue, finsihed all on brutal, no narud...it is a major buzzkill
Reply Quote
Guys for the Kerrigan achievement just do it all in one mission, i had 49/50 on kinetic blast thought i would get it in my next mission i didnt. So what i did was did 50 in once mission and got it, same thing with the leaping, just sit in one mission and spam spells and u will get it.
Reply Quote
I had the same problem as most people here with the crushing grip/kinect blast ect..
As people have said before ti has to be done in one mission. and can be done on any difficulty to achieve them.
Reply Quote
Can someone please explain the worker rush achievement to me? Like what does it mean when it says 36 sets of drones? And which mission should I play to get it?
Reply Quote
Please, Blizzard, have a list for the Heart of the Swarm Campaign mission. We have it in WoL but why not in HotS? it is frustrating to guess which campaign was not recorded even more to repeat each mission.
Reply Quote
Can someone please explain the worker rush achievement to me? Like what does it mean when it says 36 sets of drones? And which mission should I play to get it?

For that achievement and every achievement in that category, you must accomplish it on a single mission. Like for that instance, make 36 drones on one mission with the drone ability and you'll get it.
Reply Quote
Happened to me on my play-through today. I found that most of the Kerrigan achievments were working on a "in one game" setting, even when they say they're not. I had 32 into smoking corpse, and killed a bajeezus amount of guys with it and it stayed. Booted up last mission on hard, turtled in, and went out soloing. After a very long while, it started to progress. Same with most of the rest of the abilities. I ended up just replaying that level on hard with different Kerrigan options to unlock all of them. Each seemed like it needed to be done in the same level.
Reply Quote
finished every mission on brutal, master archives says so.. achievement is yet unawarded
Reply Quote
agreed please fix this blizzard
Reply Quote
anyone got this bug fixed? Got the same here...
Reply Quote
I just wrapped up a brutal difficulty playthrough and I haven't earned the Dr. Narud portrait.
Reply Quote
perhaps it has to do with if you are connected to Battlenet? My wireless internet would go out during a game, and although I would beat the level, the achievements would not be granted. Frustrating....

maybe this bug (where we beat the campaign on Brutal all the way through and it only gives use the Brutal 15 achievement) is because we weren't logged into Battelnet?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]