StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XIV

"You'll know it when you see it. I don't know for sure, I just know to trust my gut." I turn her to face me and give her a hug. "You're a fine warrior, and I couldn't have asked for a better niece, blood or not. Stay safe."
IC: "can we just get going already!" i say getting impatient
[Tari]
"Dante calm down and learn to be patient. I know it is a hard lesson but once you learn it its extremely valuable."

OOC: Zarkun use of a time skip to when on planet is recommended with utmost urgency.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 3/24/2013 6:38 PM PDT
I return the hug. "Don't worry... I will and I'm still sorry about earlier... You know, earlier events don't help." I say as I load onto the ship.
No time skip until everyone has posted. Kroger included.

IC: I nod. "Things will simmer down, just be patient."
OOc: In the mean time do the saftey dance and hope.
IC: "easy for you to say" i grumble before taking out my rifle and check the sights
[Tari]
"Yes and no. I learned that lesson the hard way when I was only a child. And I suggest you learn it soon or you just might end up dead ... for keeps this time."
I pull a coin out of one of my pockets, and start flipping it between my knuckles to pass the time.

I close my eyes and sigh. I go to sleep, hoping not to sleep through going through the atmosphere.
IC: Sam uses his PDA to order another gift for Tari while waiting to go. "Hey pilot whats your favorite brand of whisky?"
Edited by Steelwolf on 3/24/2013 7:10 PM PDT
"I wonder if im technically supposed to go on this "mission", seeing as i've been relatively ignored..."
He looks back and the Spectre. "Jack Daniels. Why?"

OOC: For those who don't know, there is a lot of stuff from modern day Earth that the Lorians enjoy.
IC: "You look like you need a drink after this mission. My treat" He says back to the polite pilot.
The pilot chuckles, shaking his head. "Don't worry, lad, I've never been shot down in a combat situation, not about to start. You'll get there and back safe and sound."
Edit: Removed faulty voice line from Shear. Based on incorrect data. Apologies for inconveniences.
OOC: Hey Lorians! I want to get a look at an Ipod. Mind if I use my ear buds to listen to some Pandora?
Edited by Caprindo on 3/24/2013 9:03 PM PDT
When did you face Terance?
IC:
[Stefan]
Grabbing a seat next to the ramp, I do a once over of my gear and settle down, calmly waiting, appearing almost asleep.

[Alicia]
Checking my gear, I grab a seat and look over the rest of my drop team.
I board and sit as comfortably as I could in the gun ship. {You never really gave the rally point for the after the psi-emiter is in place}
Edited by LeKroger on 3/24/2013 8:38 PM PDT
{Fall back to your LZ and act as reserve.}
{Copy that}
Edited by LeKroger on 3/24/2013 8:42 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]