StarCraft® II

REALLY new player to SC2

Hello all.

The gaming world knows me as PaLii aka PaLiiBoY. I am 24 years old and am new to PC gaming and thus new to StarCraft. Looking for a group of people who compete in tournaments and such. OF course, I won't be competing just yet because I have a lot to learn but am looking for more experienced players to maybe take the time to teach me the game and how to better my MECHANICS (hotkeying especially, scouting tips).

I play Protoss and just need some coaching. If you have the time, please let me know and post your clan/team here. :) Thanks!
Reply Quote
Hey PaLiiBoY, check us out!

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8178047979

More info on the clan can be found on our website: taw.net

We are all about having fun and improving :) We recruit all skill levels.
Reply Quote
--==FeverClan==--
FeverClan.com Join The Pandemic!
Is An All round Clan. Meaning.. Were A Friendly Community And Support Forums, Activities, TeamSpeak Channels, Tourneys and more for Alot of games! Not Just Starcraft!
How ever, If Your looking For A New Way To Play StarCraft 2 Competitively, Or Just A New Fun Way To Make New Friends Head On Over To FeverClan.com And Tell Them FlutterShy Sent you When making your App!
Most Important Things To Remember:
#1 Were A Gaming Community, We Want To Keep Things Fun, .. Douche Bags, Trolls, And Hackers Are Not Allowed, Also Our main goal is to have fun, And Be Supportive But We Do have our opertunitys to be Very Competitive With Sc2 Squads, Clan Wars, Tourneys for Prizes Ect.
#2 16+ Age Is Required. As Well As TeamSpeak And a Working form of MIC.
#3 We Allow You To Join us Even if your in Another clan!
#4 Please read and follow the Fever Standard (rules and guidelines)
#5 Must make MINIMUM 1 Post every 2 Weeks to stay in the clan, Or Be Removed For Inactivity
Bronze - UpTo - Grandmasters Are Welcome !
And Like I Said Were not just for Starcraft! We Do Lots Of Other Activities and Games, And Multi-Platform, (pc xbox ect)

So Head On Over To FeverClan.com And check us out ! And remember.. GL And HF !

Application To Join Fever / Rules: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application
Reply Quote
Hello there! My name is Moose, and I come to you as a representitive of The Confederation. We are one of the oldest clans on Battle.net, dating back 17 years ago when Diablo 1 first came out. We are mature and respectful clan with an emphasis on fun and gaming, regardless of skill level. We host many tournaments, and have players dedicated to competing in clan wars and also helping fellow clan members improve at the game. I urge you to take a look at our website (confedstarcraft.clan.su) and get in contact with a member if you decide that you would like to join.
Reply Quote
Thank you to both.

Although, both clans sound real nice. As of now, I PREFER a smaller clan with emphasis on personal relationships and good coaching.

How are your clans divided that you can ensure a good, tight, relationship-building atmosphere with 500+ or 1200+ members?

Any other clans OR coaches out there don't mind taking a dedicated newbie under their wings and teaching them? I watch replays, I watch videos, learning my hotkeys, just need some guidance and help learning the mechanics. Any help would be appreciated!
Reply Quote
come to play with us sometime ^^

add me

Zeus#1620
Reply Quote
Paliiboy, I added you in game, If you want to talk just hop online.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]