Terran.....

....... Is a wholly annoying and OP race and you have to admit it. I really hate Terrans with a passion they are not cool like the Protoss and not Ugly like the Zerg. They are too freakin normal. The only race I would not dare play would be Terran. (I've played it a couple times and hated it.) This is the reason why, when I deicded to switch from Zerg, I decided to play Protoss over Terran. Coolest : Protoss > Zerg >Terran : No Swag whatsoever.

P.S I know this is a rage thread. Well live with it.
Edited by Nerchio on 3/24/2013 2:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Why you need swag when they have the oh so powerful Widow mine. All terran are right now is patch terrans. the moment they start getting nerfed is the time they will be knocked off their pedistols.
Reply Quote
You should know, what with being zerg and all you probably have experience on the subject.

P.S. its spelled pedestal not pedistol
Edited by Terok on 3/24/2013 3:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Someone really misses their brood lord/infestor.......

Just give it a few months. I'm sick of all this crap about terran being op. The metagame will probably stabilize and we'll be like terran op? Wtf were we thinking? As a Zerg, I can testify that if I had just played better, I wouldn't have lost to the terran opponent. It had nothing to do with whether he was using widow mines or not, and it definitely has nearly nothing to do with unit imbalances at my level.
Edited by SgtSlaughter on 3/24/2013 3:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This isn't even QQ... this is just... wat...

But... but... we have tanks?

#TankSwag #Tanks #Siege #Tech #Factory #Mechanical #Hashtag #TechLab # 35+20armor
#Swag #SwagTerran #SwagYolo #SwagyoloTerran #Protoss #ProtossNoSwag #ProtossNoYolo
#Ragethread #RagePost #Rage #IDon'tEven
Reply Quote
Annoying, OP, and too normal. This is new.
Reply Quote
OP sounds like he is 12 years old.
Reply Quote
If normal means guys in powered armor using guns and transforming machinery to destroy ugly bug aliens and magical fairy %*#%%!* aliens, then normal sounds great to me.
Reply Quote
Funny guys i just switched to Protoss
Reply Quote
I dunno. I like Terran. They're like the intergalactic rednecks of the game. I would play Terran if I could grasp their macro...and if they had zerglings...I love me zerglings.
Reply Quote
I dunno. I like Terran. They're like the intergalactic rednecks of the game. I would play Terran if I could grasp their macro...and if they had zerglings...I love me zerglings.

Let's be honest here, who doesn't love rednecks in space?
Reply Quote
Terrans drink and smoke. If this were high school they would be way cooler than the nerdy protoss and welfare zerg kids.
Reply Quote
Lol cry more
Reply Quote
....... Is a wholly annoying and OP race and you have to admit it. I really hate Terrans with a passion they are not cool like the Protoss and not Ugly like the Zerg. They are too freakin normal. The only race I would not dare play would be Terran. (I've played it a couple times and hated it.) This is the reason why, when I deicded to switch from Zerg, I decided to play Protoss over Terran. Coolest : Protoss > Zerg >Terran : No Swag whatsoever.

i will live with it like ur gonna have to live with terran haha!
Reply Quote
i played toss but it got boring 1 a every game now i play terran and its more fun
Reply Quote

Sooo did you just get this account to post this thread or are you really going to try and troll on behalf of the ACTUAL most annoying race (protoss).
Reply Quote
terran is fun to play. you're missing out.
Reply Quote
this guy again.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]