StarCraft® II

Adding HOTS new terran units to WOL campaign

Anyone else thinks that blizzard should add the new Terran units from HOTS to WOL single player campaign? ( for people who have bought HOTS ofcourse!)
I believe that the addition of the units such as widow mines, hellbats and maybe even warhound?! would be a great addition to the WOL single player campaign. There are lots of people out there who are just casual gamers who only like one faction and this would not only get those people to buy the expansion but also breath new life into WOL and have people play it again and experiment with the new units. I know i would.
In short, HOTS has some great new terran units that would be great new addition to WOL.
Reply Quote
I could see the interest from your point of view. However for me, I'm new to StarCraft and have just purchased the bundle HOTS and WOL. So now I' m learning the ropes and all with WOL and would probably feel disappointed getting into HOTS and having the same old by the time I get there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]