StarCraft® II

terran is very hard to play

I really hate zerg. I have favored zerg as my #1 playing race for a long time. Now i just hate them. With a deep passion. I know zerg can have many silly mistakes and still be able to function...man 1 slip with your marines and you loose...you terrans know this.

Wow please tell me you're trolling.

If you are Terran you can make any of the following mistakes and be ABSOLUTELY FINE:

Miss a few Mules? No matter just spam em all at once and receive all the benefits you would have had. If you're a zerg and miss a few spawn larvas, they cannot be spammed over and over again, oh and also it's gg.

Forget detection? Scouting? No matter just scan.

Lose all your scvs? Have no left over money at the time? No matter just drop all those mules you forgot to drop and you'll have more income than your zerg counterpart who's up 3 bases on you.

Build a few bunkers in the wrong place or in an area you didn't end up needing? No matter just salvage them and get all your money back.

Place a building at a wrong location? Just lift it off and move it.

Forget to watch and/or micro your army? No matter they should be fine by A-moving. (Dare you to see how well this turns out by using zerglings or banelings or mutas)

Encountering units that are supposed to hard counter you? No matter just use good micro and you'll still win.

In higher leagues (than you) missing 1-2 mules can cost you the game quite easily. So can giving up mules for scans.

Unless zerg all-inned you and is on ~16 workers @ 10m to your 3 OC, terran will not come back from losing all his scvs. And if you don't drop the mules b4 said all-in, you'll probably lose to it.

the only time - bio especialy - Terran is good with A-Moving is when they have a HUGE lead. If you can't take advantage of an A-Move Terran your macro must be absolutely terrible, which is really shameful for a race that can make all your workers @ once instead of 1-3 every 17 seconds. Bunkers give 75% back, not all.

Maybe what you said is fairly true @ your level of incredible noobliness. Zerg isn't supposed to be able to hard-counter terran armies with ANYTHING. Zerg is meant to have units that can deal with Terran armies and beat them with a sudden remax. If Zerg could reliably beat terran armies with "hard counter" units the MU would be horribly broken.

So..... don't ever post about balance ever again.
Reply Quote
know zerg can have many silly mistakes and still be able to function

miss an injection cycle mid game = gg
Reply Quote
Terran is def the hardest race to play, it requires the most apm
Reply Quote
03/23/2013 07:36 PMPosted by Gabriot
I really hate zerg. I have favored zerg as my #1 playing race for a long time. Now i just hate them. With a deep passion. I know zerg can have many silly mistakes and still be able to function...man 1 slip with your marines and you loose...you terrans know this.

Wow please tell me you're trolling.

If you are Terran you can make any of the following mistakes and be ABSOLUTELY FINE:

Miss a few Mules? No matter just spam em all at once and receive all the benefits you would have had. If you're a zerg and miss a few spawn larvas, they cannot be spammed over and over again, oh and also it's gg.

Forget detection? Scouting? No matter just scan.

Lose all your scvs? Have no left over money at the time? No matter just drop all those mules you forgot to drop and you'll have more income than your zerg counterpart who's up 3 bases on you.

Build a few bunkers in the wrong place or in an area you didn't end up needing? No matter just salvage them and get all your money back.

Place a building at a wrong location? Just lift it off and move it.

Forget to watch and/or micro your army? No matter they should be fine by A-moving. (Dare you to see how well this turns out by using zerglings or banelings or mutas)

Encountering units that are supposed to hard counter you? No matter just use good micro and you'll still win.

You are Gold my friend....enough said..
Reply Quote
Lol I think we met on the ladder at some point. I said "How much?" and you responded with ":p"
Reply Quote
terran isn't that hard to play you just need to know what builds to do and how not to mess up with economy and stuff usually when i mess up with econ it all goes down the drain and its GG.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]